First of all, thanks for that overview, Sai.
Based on that, let me suggest the following to you guys:
Echizen:
-Muga no Kyouchi [Aura]:
Choose one:
(1) All of Echizen's stats are boosted by 1.5 points.
(2) Echizen can copy any one Effect of a player, whom he faced in this season.
Kirihara (7, 8, 8, 7, 30) 33
Aggressive Baseliner
-Knuckle Serve [Effect]:
Each of the opponent’s stats besides Spin drops by 2.
-Muga no Kyouchi [Final Aura]:
Kirihara can copy any one Effect of a player, whom he faced that season. This Aura is negated if the opponent's total is lower than Kirihara's.
-Devil Mode [Final Aura]:
If the opponent’s total is higher than Kirihara’s, all of Kirihara's stats are boosted by 1.5 points.
Yukimura, Sanada and Chitose have their Mugas deleted, Kabaji stays the way he is at the moment.
Wakato (4, 4, 4, 7, 19) 16
All-rounder
-Change Over! [Feat]:
Wakato has to choose one player before the match, his playstyle and dominant hand change accordingly. Depending on whether the copied playstyle has an advantage/disadvantage against the opponent's playstyle the following bonus is applied:
-Advantage -> +1.5 to all stats
-Neutral -> +0
-Disadvantage -> -0.5 to all stats
The order of advantages is:
-Serve&Volley advantage vs Defensive Baseliner
-Defensive Baseliner advantage vs Aggressive Baseliner
-Aggressive Baseliner advantage vs Serve&Volley
-All-rounder always counts as Neutral
-Buggy Whip Shot [Effect]:
Wakato's Spin is boosted by 2 points.
Niou:
-Unpredictable [Feat]:
If the opponent would use a Feat or an Effect called ‘Data Tennis’, that Feat/Effect is negated.
-Illusion [Effect]:
When playing Singles, Niou can copy one Effect OR Aura from any chosen player. He also copies that players playstyle and dominant hand. This effect cannot be copied or negated.
So, what do you think?
http://www.onemanga.com/Prince_of_Tennis/309/06-07/
Chitose do use Muga, I kind of forgot about it.
Everyone except Akaya should be able to use Muga freely in my opinion. Akaya should have some restriction(like when playing with higher base total only).
I also want to propose some change on the pinnacle of wisdom as it is doesn't show what it is in the manga exactly, I think it should be more on the line of what Zero Drop is right now (+point depending on the playstyle). On this note, I think that world of ice should negate your opponent effect instead of what it's doing right now, wouldn't it make more sense that way?
Chitose does... well I suppose his version would be the same as Echizen's, maybe only a 1 point boost though.
As for the Pinnacle, I'm aware that it's not really accurate but it doesn't work with playstyles either, I think. If you have a suggestion, feel free to post it.