Cut it out with that auto-loss crap. I think that'd be ok, but under a different name.
We commented (nothing is decided yet)that for next season every user could keep two players of his current team. I posted that I'd like Golden Pair, if that happens, beacuse I love them and also in the league are pretty good. If you want to keep Koshimae and/or Kin-chan (and you have all the rights to do that), nobody could take them.So how much character can we keep next season? I liked Ryoma and will keep him if possible, but I surely like Kin-chan more.
Mizuki,Niou, and Wakato.We commented (nothing is decided yet)that for next season every user could keep two players of his current team. I posted that I'd like Golden Pair, if that happens, beacuse I love them and also in the league are pretty good. If you want to keep Koshimae and/or Kin-chan (and you have all the rights to do that), nobody could take them.
About Kajimoto: I don't care. It's a character only useful if the user is Sherlock (same goes to Mizuki and Niou, every one except him won't use them at 100%).
And manga Kevin, Billy or Lee don't existYeah, anime Kajimoto maybe but manga Kajimoto lost to Kiraku.