Game Fan League

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaoz

Mr. Elite
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 31, 2009
Messages
9,443
Reaction score
4,769
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Not again. Shit. Why do I always lose 2-3?
If only I hadn't exchanged D1 and D2. Sherlock, why don't you ignore me when I'm telling you to change my line-up?
 

Ravsieg

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Aug 24, 2007
Messages
325
Reaction score
2
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Rofl. Talk about luck, putting Kite right on Golden Pair.

EDIT
Just noticed Ootori ended with a grand total of 2 points, thanks to Ibu's -13 effects.
 

Sherlock Holmes

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2007
Messages
1,628
Reaction score
173
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Jav vs Rav. Hey, that rhymed!


Singles 3
Kintarou (23) Ravsieg
-Power[Feat]: User gets boosted 3 points.
-Wild Boy[Feat]: If the opponent is within 7 levels, Kintarou gets boosted 7 points. (singles only)
-All Out Mountain Storm[Effect]: If the opponent is within 3 levels, Kintarou wins. (singles only)

vs

Sakuno
Sakuno (2) Javimgol
-Girly-Girl[Feat]: Characters drop 10 points when playing against her. (singles only)
-Ryoma-kun![Feat]: If opponent is Echizen, Sakuno automatically wins.

Winner: Kintarou, Ravsieg
Doubles 2
Kite (21.5) Ravsieg
-The Hitman[Effect]: If the opponent has an Aura, Kite gets boosted 10 points. (both singles and doubles)
-Shukuchi[Feat]: User gets boosted by 3 points.

Oshitari (18) Ravsieg
-Backup[Effect]: If Oshitari plays doubles, team gets boosted 5 points. (doubles only)

vs

Koharu (16) Javimgol
-Gay Pride[Effect]: If Hitouji is the partner, team gets boosted 10 points.
-Joker[Effect]: If Hitouji is the partner, Koharu copies the effects of the strongest opponent.

Hitouji (15.5) Javimgol
-Gay Pride[Effect]: If Koharu is the partner, team gets boosted 10 points.
-Joker[Effect]: If Koharu is the partner, Hitouji copies the effects of the weakest opponent.

47.5 vs 41.5.
No contest.
Winner: Oshitari-Kite, Ravsieg
Singles 2
Shinji (12.5) Ravseig
-Spot[Effect]: Opponent drops 10 points. (singles only)
-Mumble[Feat]: Opponent drops 3 points. (singles only)

vs

Ryoga
Ryoga (65) Javimgol
-The Prince[Feat]: If the opponent is Echizen, Ryoga automatically loses. (singles only)
-The King[Effect]: Ryoga gets boosted 10 points.

Winner: Jav
Doubles 1

Reiji (24) Javimgol A.K.A. most unbalanced character ever
-Power[Feat]: User gets boosted 3 points.
-Deep Impulse[Effect]: Opponent decreases 3 points.

Richard (11.5) Javimgol
-AHAHAHA[Feat]: Opponent gets raised 3 points. (singles only)
Total points 24+3+11.5= 38.5, and -3 to the rival

vs

Kamio (15) Ravsieg
-Rhythm[Feat]: When playing doubles, Kamio increases by 5 points.

Kirihara (23) Ravsieg
-Selfless State[Aura]: The user gets boosted 3 points. (both singles and doubles)
-Devil Mode[Feat]: If opponent is stronger, Kirihara increases 6 points. (both singles and doubles)

Kirihara/Kamio go up to 46. Reiji Richard go up to 38.5, and make K/K drop to 43. Not enough.

Winner: Ravsieg
Fuji (25) Ravsieg
-The Prodigy[Feat]: Eliminates Power increases of opponent, and it is added to Fuji instead.
-Technician[Effect]: If the opponent is at a higher level, they drop the difference in points divided by 2. Fuji then gets boosted 6 points. (singles only)

vs


S1:Kadowaki (6) Javimgol
-Super Tennis[Feat]: When playing singles, Kadowaki automatically loses. (singles only)

Winner: Uh...Yeah. Rav


Winner: Rav! 4-1!


This is the ranking as it stands!

1)Atobe The King(15 points, +11 games)
2)Fayte (15 points, +8 games)
3)Ravsieg(12 points, +2 games)J
4)Jyten, Sherlock Holmes (9 points, +1 games)
5)Bowser (9 points,-3 games)
6)Hinata Fan (6 points, -2 games)
7)Chaos (3 points, -4 games)
8)Jav (3 points, -6 games)
9)
Holy, Rav is in a roll. Since Fayte lost this round, Rav has a good chance of being number 2 OR 1, as long as he wins his next match, vs Jyten.


Not again. Shit. Why do I always lose 2-3?
If only I hadn't exchanged D1 and D2. Sherlock, why don't you ignore me when I'm telling you to change my line-up?
Because the voices inside my head tell me not to.
 
Last edited:

Kaoz

Mr. Elite
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 31, 2009
Messages
9,443
Reaction score
4,769
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Rofl. Talk about luck, putting Kite right on Golden Pair.

EDIT
Just noticed Ootori ended with a grand total of 2 points, thanks to Ibu's -13 effects.
I was pretty sure about which players would play Singles and Doubles and I assumed I'd win as long as Golden Pair could avoid Kite (and you didn't put Fuji in Doubles). Heck, I originally had the Doubles swaped but then I mind-raped myself and told Sherlock to switch my Doubles.
Well, that's what I get for questioning my decision so much.

Btw is anyone interested in Izuki? I'd rather have another halfway decent Singles Player...

Because the voices inside my head tell me not to.
Don't listen to those voices!!!

So, doubles, coaches, all that crap?

We'll save it for next season. Let's finish this season first. As soon as rav sends his lineups, we'll continue.
Fine, I was just passing the time.
 

Kaoz

Mr. Elite
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 31, 2009
Messages
9,443
Reaction score
4,769
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
haha, yeah you mind raped yourself. It was close though.
I have the bad feeling I'm gonna end this season with only 2-3 losses and the bye. It would be a really poor statistic though.

You MUST NOT - they only try to confuse you, trust me.

Say which matches are we missing for this round to finish? I've lost the overview.
 

Sherlock Holmes

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2007
Messages
1,628
Reaction score
173
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Rav vs Jyten, then Hinata Fan Kuwabra The Man vs Jav and Atobe vs Bowser. Fayte has got a bye this round.

AND I MUST LISTEN TO THE VOICES. THEY CONTROL ME.
 

Kaoz

Mr. Elite
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 31, 2009
Messages
9,443
Reaction score
4,769
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Ah, thanks.

AND YOU MUST FIGHT THEM! (I'd put something more meaningful in here but I can't think of anything at all...)
 

KuwabaraTheMan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
897
Reaction score
46
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
United States
AND I MUST LISTEN TO THE VOICES. THEY CONTROL ME.
I thought you were a mind raper. If you truly walk the path of the mind raper, you must control the voices who control you!
 

Sherlock Holmes

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2007
Messages
1,628
Reaction score
173
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
I thought you were a mind raper. If you truly walk the path of the mind raper, you must control the voices who control you!
Those voices are the ones that give me the power to mind rape! I CAN'T TURN AGAINST THEM!

Also, send me your lineup for vs Jav.
 

Kaoz

Mr. Elite
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 31, 2009
Messages
9,443
Reaction score
4,769
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I thought you were a mind raper. If you truly walk the path of the mind raper, you must control the voices who control you!
That's good, I'd like to input that in my previous post.

Those voices are the ones that give me the power to mind rape! I CAN'T TURN AGAINST THEM!
If you truly want to become a master, you have to at some time.
 

KuwabaraTheMan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
897
Reaction score
46
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Those voices are the ones that give me the power to mind rape! I CAN'T TURN AGAINST THEM!

Also, send me your lineup for vs Jav.
Huh? Did we start another round? I must have missed that.
 

Sherlock Holmes

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2007
Messages
1,628
Reaction score
173
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Huh? Did we start another round? I must have missed that.
Nah, that's actually the old round we paralyzed because of the late matches. Good luck vs Jav.


That's good, I'd like to input that in my previous post.



If you truly want to become a master, you have to at some time.
I suppose that's right...But if I do defeat the mind raping gods, I will become a mind raping God. None of you will be able to defeat me. Is that okay with you guys?
 
Last edited:

Kaoz

Mr. Elite
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 31, 2009
Messages
9,443
Reaction score
4,769
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Try your best.
I'll believe what you say when you can beat Atobe or Fayte.
 

KuwabaraTheMan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
897
Reaction score
46
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Nah, that's actually the old round we paralyzed because of the late matches. Good luck vs Jav.
Rofl. I guess that's what happens when we wind up with like 4 different rounds going at once. I've taken care of it now.
 

Kaoz

Mr. Elite
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 31, 2009
Messages
9,443
Reaction score
4,769
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Well, we woudn't have had any matches for like two weeks if we did not do that, no?
 

Bowser

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
1,127
Reaction score
118
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
I sent mine against Jav aggges ago, remember? I have a real bad feeling I'm not gonna do well but anywayz xD
 

javimgol

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 27, 2007
Messages
759
Reaction score
83
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Spain
I sent mine against Jav aggges ago, remember? I have a real bad feeling I'm not gonna do well but anywayz xD
I think you should change your line-up, because Reiji and Gay Pair has been finally updated and I have a real second good singles player in my team: he wont´t lose VS NINE, 9 players with less points than him like Old Reiji did

Reiji (24) Javimgol
-Power[Feat]: User gets boosted 3 points.
-Masterpiece[Feat]: User gets boosted 3 points if playing in singles 1, OR if his team has lost exactly two matches already.
-Deep Impulse[Effect]: Reiji gets boosted 3 points.
-Mirage[Effect]: Reiji negates his opponent's effect.

Koharu (16) Javimgol
-Gay Pride[Effect]: If Hitouji is the partner, team gets boosted 10 points.
-Joker[Effect]: If Hitouji is the partner, Koharu copies the effects of the strongest opponent.

Hitouji (15.5) Javimgol
-Gay Pride[Effect]: If Koharu is the partner, team gets boosted 10 points.
-Joker[Effect]: If Koharu is the partner, Hitouji copies the effects of the weakest opponent.
 

Sherlock Holmes

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2007
Messages
1,628
Reaction score
173
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
*facepalm* Hinata Fan/Kuwabra, sorry. You already sent me your lineup, and the match was vs Atobe not vs Jav haha.

Jyten vs Sherlock
Fayte vs Bye
(Me and Jyten will send our lineups to Atobe)
Hinata Fan vs Atobe
Jav vs Bowser
Chaos vs Ravsieg
Those were the correct matches for this round.

Don't worry Kuwabra, I already got your lineup. Bowser, I got yours too. Just waiting for Atobe and Jav.


Also, added feat to Tezuka.
Comet of Extinction [Feat]: Tezuka is boosted 3 points and tries to kill players.
That was discussed thousands of times and Fayte didn't say anything about it, so I assume he is fine with it.
 
Last edited:

KuwabaraTheMan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
897
Reaction score
46
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Rofl, alright. I thought maybe this was a different round or something. That's why I was confused.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top