- Joined
- Apr 1, 2017
- Messages
- 186
- Reaction score
- 242
- Age
- 25
- Country
-
Indeed, I actually thought that the chance of getting an SSR was around 100± 20 rolls (this result is what I got through summoning simulator). But I never thought It would be as low as 0.7%.That's what it said in the summon odds. They updated that, probably due to the lootbox fiasco. It's much more detailed now and has odds on every servant individually in addition tot he general odds.
And even at 1%, the odds of getting her wouldn't have been 100%. Probability doesn't work like that. It would have been 63.4% because...math sucks.
P.S I didn't mean to make fun of someone In the last comment. I just tried to be hilarious but couldn't put in proper words (my sense of humour is too crude)
Last edited:




