Games Fate/Grand Order

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
@Jammin @SonOfDaws @Rikudou King @SirSamuel016 @Crescent Jinx @syx @Nii and anyone else that lurks here

I think many have already seen the News part, but FGO NA will finally do its engine update, which means some phones won´t be able to run it anymore.
This will happen in June but please generate and safely store your transfer number
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
@Jammin @SonOfDaws @Rikudou King @SirSamuel016 @Crescent Jinx @syx @Nii and anyone else that lurks here

I think many have already seen the News part, but FGO NA will finally do its engine update, which means some phones won´t be able to run it anymore.
This will happen in June but please generate and safely store your transfer number
My FGO account is so precious to me that I take several precautions like:
  • issue transfer number + pw
  • every month, I take a screenshot of my active support setup + master profile
  • maintaining a list of my FGO purchases ever since
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,855
Reaction score
23,526
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Thank god.

Really hope this takes care of the almost 30 second prebattle load time on android. There is really no excuse for that. I don't know what's going on in the background there but I feel like it's this.



They need to upgrade to one of these.

 

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I have a very good android, and gramps np always lags, its the only one hope this fixes it
 
  • Like
Reactions: syx

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Hmmmm I’m probably forgetting someone but how many true redhead female servants do we have (no pink or orange hair colors)? I can only think of Rama’s Twinkie wife and Boudica.
 

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Hmmmm I’m probably forgetting someone but how many true redhead female servants do we have (no pink or orange hair colors)? I can only think of Rama’s Twinkie wife and Boudica.
Fran? Shes more of a wine-ish color tho
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Fran? Shes more of a wine-ish color tho
Yea. That’s kind of red-purple in the original. So guess it counts.

There are a lot more male characters with red hair then female. I find this sad.
 

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
SHIN
SEI
GUMI DAAAAAAAAAAAA


Hijikata came home, LOVEEEEEE his np, Id say is the most berseker NP in the game, outside maybe peth
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,855
Reaction score
23,526
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I decided that I didn't like half assing my attempt for Okita. I had already used up a good bit anyway, so I just threw everything at her. If I'm going to fail I prefer to at least know that I tried.

End result, I now have Okita.



No regrets really. Though if my luck fails me with Skadi I may feel differently about that. But I really did want her as my single target saber, I actually didn't have one of those that I liked until now. So I'm happy. If a bit concerned about my summoning resources.
 

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I decided that I didn't like half assing my attempt for Okita. I had already used up a good bit anyway, so I just threw everything at her. If I'm going to fail I prefer to at least know that I tried.

End result, I now have Okita.



No regrets really. Though if my luck fails me with Skadi I may feel differently about that. But I really did want her as my single target saber, I actually didn't have one of those that I liked until now. So I'm happy. If a bit concerned about my summoning resources.
As the good Count of Montecristo would say,

Wait and Hope
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,855
Reaction score
23,526
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
As the good Count of Montecristo would say,

Wait and Hope
I thought the Count of Montecristo was about revenge. Admittedly it's been a while.

Regardless I don't have much choice but to do that. With the bonus SQ we've all got coming my odds aren't going to be too bad but I'd obviously be more comfortable going into the release of my most anticipated unit with 600 SQ instead of like 300-ish. Expect the worst and hope for the best, I suppose.

On a slightly different note I'm finding it very nostalgic to farm dragon fangs. Anybody else remember farming those at like a 5% drop rate? Those were the days.
 

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Btw anyone gonna roll on the next download campaing? It will feature all summer 1 servants minus archuria (So tamalancer, ann and mary, kyohime, and mordred).

I might dig in for that tanned mordred, the only one I don´t have
 

Rikudou King

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 6, 2009
Messages
11,637
Reaction score
6,369
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I don't have Mordred or Kiyohime, and wouldn't mind Anne/Mary and Tamamo getting another NP level, so I'll be throwing a few at that banner.
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
Btw anyone gonna roll on the next download campaing? It will feature all summer 1 servants minus archuria (So tamalancer, ann and mary, kyohime, and mordred).

I might dig in for that tanned mordred, the only one I don´t have
Summer 1 still gives me nightmares up to this day. There is not much which can top getting spooked by Orion while rolling for Artoria Archer.

 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,855
Reaction score
23,526
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Going for Moedred is always an admirable goal.

Summer 1 still gives me nightmares up to this day. There is not much which can top getting spooked by Orion while rolling for Artoria Archer.

That's rough. :sweatdrop

Is that better or worse by never pulling a 5 star during a summer event? Because I can tell you, that's not an awesome feeling either. Not that I have any right to complain about luck..
 
  • Like
Reactions: syx

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
Is that better or worse by never pulling a 5 star during a summer event? Because I can tell you, that's not an awesome feeling either. Not that I have any right to complain about luck..
If we are talking about a 5-Star summer Servant, then it is at least equal to my spook. Such disappointment is immeasurable considering our patience, wait, commitment and hype. =(
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,855
Reaction score
23,526
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
If we are talking about a 5-Star summer Servant, then it is at least equal to my spook. Such disappointment is immeasurable considering our patience, wait, commitment and hype. =(
Agreed. My streak is still going though. We'll see how long it lasts. :XD
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Though, to be fair, I did once pull one 5 Star servant during a summer banner. It was during one of my many ill fated attempts for Moedred Rider. I got spooked by a Saber Moedred dupe. What are the odds?
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,773
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
If we are talking about a 5-Star summer Servant, then it is at least equal to my spook. Such disappointment is immeasurable considering our patience, wait, commitment and hype. =(
Bang on syx, copping a 5-star spook when going for a specific servant you really want, especially if you follow JP and have been waiting all that time sucks major arse. Not to whine about my experience but seeing the orbs go rainbow and think I hit upon my Summer Nero only for it to be Enkidu? The absolute worst. Honourable mention to the Arjuna and Nightingale that popped up instead of my 2nd and 3rd copies of Meltryllis in the CCC event.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
"Oh hey guys, got my first Melt and decided to roll some more. Got Arjuna and Nightingale instead of extra copies. Man, my luck sucks lol"

Just by itself, that really doesn't seem like bad luck to me Sam :XD

I know what a 5* spook is like though, not sure I talked about it here bc it hurt so much. Spend like 400 Quartz on the first Jalter Banner bc she was the Servant I most wanted at the time... Near the end rainbow orbs started and it was another damn copy of Waver. You wouldn't believe how bad that felt, was close to just throwing my phone into a corner :feelsbadman Thank god she came during her second banner
 

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
"Oh hey guys, got my first Melt and decided to roll some more. Got Arjuna and Nightingale instead of extra copies. Man, my luck sucks lol"

Just by itself, that really doesn't seem like bad luck to me Sam :XD

I know what a 5* spook is like though, not sure I talked about it here bc it hurt so much. Spend like 400 Quartz on the first Jalter Banner bc she was the Servant I most wanted at the time... Near the end rainbow orbs started and it was another damn copy of Waver. You wouldn't believe how bad that felt, was close to just throwing my phone into a corner :feelsbadman Thank god she came during her second banner
I don´t know what this qualifies as buuut

First GSSR: two 5 stars, Enkidu and Lantoria YEAAH
Second GSSR: Repeated Jeanne
Third GSSR (THE ONE WITH NO CLASS RESTRICTIONS): Repeated Lantoria

Is that the universe balancing itself?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Even bough some trial quests for the summon tickets...no sherlock.
Sad

I will probabllyyyyy save the quartz of 10 mil campain....not that i will start saving but I really don´t care for Okitan and Okada Izou
 
Top