Games Fate/Grand Order

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,855
Reaction score
23,526
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I predict Nii has the most 5 stars (I have 18). You have the most bonds (I have 2). And since the number of grails is static we all have pretty much the same number of 100s (I have 4 and haven't decided who to make my fifth yet), though you may be a little behind on that since you grailed Aresh right?

And I predict we're all too lazy to count our 4 stars. Far far too many.
 

Rikudou King

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 6, 2009
Messages
11,637
Reaction score
6,369
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Nice

Out of random curiosity, who among us has the 1)most ssr 2)most SR 3)most bond 10 4)most lv 100?
I'm probably somewhere in the middle - 32 SSR, enough SR, and only three bond 10. Don't have any servants at 100 yet, due to lack of resources and patience.
 
  • Like
Reactions: syx

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,773
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Nice

Out of random curiosity, who among us has the 1)most ssr 2)most SR 3)most bond 10 4)most lv 100?
Are we counting NP level among this for SSRs and SRs? If so I'm in the mid to high 30s for SSRs and that number only goes up for 4 stars. Sadly I only have one Bond 10 servant at the moment though haha. Two level 100 servants here in Musashi and Scathach.
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
Nice

Out of random curiosity, who among us has the 1)most ssr 2)most SR 3)most bond 10 4)most lv 100?
17 SSR (excluding dupes)
49 SR (including welfare Servants, excluding dupes)
15 Bond Level 10 Servants
4 Level 100 Servants (7 Holy Grails left)
 

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
25 SSR (+3 dupes),
3 lv 100 (Hassan, Cu, Kojiro, tho I plan for Sherlock in the future)
11 bond 10
31 SRs (no dupes, no wellfares)
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,855
Reaction score
23,526
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
17 SSR (excluding dupes)
49 SR (including welfare Servants, excluding dupes)
15 Bond Level 10 Servants
4 Level 100 Servants (7 Holy Grails left)
Ding ding ding ding! Ladies and gentleman we have a winner! :XD

How @syx seriously how! I don't have anywhere near that. Granted I tend to switch my teams up pretty often but still though? Freaking 15!!! I probably don't have 15 over bond level 7.
 
  • Like
Reactions: syx

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
Ding ding ding ding! Ladies and gentleman we have a winner! :XD

How @syx seriously how! I don't have anywhere near that. Granted I tend to switch my teams up pretty often but still though? Freaking 15!!! I probably don't have 15 over bond level 7.
Because I try to play every single quest as bond-efficient as possible.

For example: I always choose 5 Servants to max their bond, and never allow a new Servant - even if it is Okita Alter - to cut in line. I always use these 5 Servants to farm the Treasure Vaults, Training Grounds, and Ember Gathering. Yes, it takes way longer to clear the quests, especially since I also use the Bond-increasing CEs (so no Kaleidoscope). As long as these 5 Servants can clear the quests, they are the team to go for me. And if it's not possible (for instance when I farm event quests, story quests), then I remove only so many of the chosen 5 Servants as necessary.

That's pretty much the gist of it.

=)
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,855
Reaction score
23,526
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Because I try to play every single quest as bond-efficient as possible.

For example: I always choose 5 Servants to max their bond, and never allow a new Servant - even if it is Okita Alter - to cut in line. I always use these 5 Servants to farm the Treasure Vaults, Training Grounds, and Ember Gathering. Yes, it takes way longer to clear the quests, especially since I also use the Bond-increasing CEs (so no Kaleidoscope). As long as these 5 Servants can clear the quests, they are the team to go for me. And if it's not possible (for instance when I farm event quests, story quests), then I remove only so many of the chosen 5 Servants as necessary.

That's pretty much the gist of it.

=)
Syx, you're a true waifu warrior.
 
Last edited:

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
41 SSR (not including dupes)
Every SR (besides Yagyu)
2 Level 100 (I'm slowly raising my Artoria army on the side + wasted 2 on Herc at the beginning...)
3 Bond 10

I have a few more who are close to 10, but if possible I try to avoid that. I'm a bit like syx, in that putting a Bond 10 Servant in my party feels like a "waste", so I avoid maxing bond levels as much as possible... otherwise they would rarely find a place in my party, if ever :XD
 

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Because I try to play every single quest as bond-efficient as possible.

For example: I always choose 5 Servants to max their bond, and never allow a new Servant - even if it is Okita Alter - to cut in line. I always use these 5 Servants to farm the Treasure Vaults, Training Grounds, and Ember Gathering. Yes, it takes way longer to clear the quests, especially since I also use the Bond-increasing CEs (so no Kaleidoscope). As long as these 5 Servants can clear the quests, they are the team to go for me. And if it's not possible (for instance when I farm event quests, story quests), then I remove only so many of the chosen 5 Servants as necessary.

That's pretty much the gist of it.

=)
Man you are even more dedicated than I am.
My backline is always of servants I want to bond but I do tend to use frontliners that are more strong, such as merlin whos already bond 10.
And since pretty much all of my "good" AoEs are already maxed bond, but rythm has slowed down :(

I am fine with taking itme in events, but not 3turning dailies is something horrible for me (example, spartacus was maxed 2 months ago and with his low cost I keep him on the party to lv up more SRs on the backline while still being able to 3 turn)
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,855
Reaction score
23,526
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Really enjoying part 2 of GudaGuda by the way. In a way I feel like the serious part of the event, which I didn't like as much, makes this comedy part even funnier. Okita's interactions with Chokita are especially terrific.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nii

Rikudou King

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 6, 2009
Messages
11,637
Reaction score
6,369
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I think I said it before, but Medea is one of my favorite parts of the Gudaguda events. And the archer Nobu mimicking Emiya was adorable. Only halfway through though, so haven't gotten to Chacha yet, which I'm sure will be something.
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,855
Reaction score
23,526
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I'm not sure who my favorite is. I really love these comedy events. It's why I always love Halloween so much. They're just so much fun.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

So far Medusa has been my favorite spear. The gag with her getting sucked into every one of these gets better every time.
 

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Event done

Sherlock shone on that Challenge quest, I liked the gimmick

Lets go aniversary, cmom why u no arrive faster
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,855
Reaction score
23,526
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
That is exciting but what's more exciting to me is this engine update. To not have this game torture me a little less at every loading screen.:wtf
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nii

Rikudou King

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 6, 2009
Messages
11,637
Reaction score
6,369
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Medusa's got pretty meta, which was hilarious, and so was MHXA. Chacha's ended up my favorite, especially with the way the whole event ended. It was pretty neat turning a small cameo in the trailer into an actual plotpoint. It really does make me want to see an actual avenger Chacha, along with Nobukatsu.

I manage to complete the gold farming, thanks to Okita Alter. Still annoyed that i didn't get a single CE... And the challenge quest ended up being easier then I was expecting, again thanks to Okita Alter and Passionlip.
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,855
Reaction score
23,526
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I'm stopping short of completing every mission. What's going to remain uncompleted for me is going to be the ascending Ryoma missions. Chockita ran my embers dry and I just can't generate any enthusiasm for ember farming to ascend a male servant. I have everything I want at this point anyway.
 

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Btw boys, probably we getting lb2 on the 22th of June, or the very least a date for it.

Past summer rerun is also 80% getting shoved back because we need to, ir order of priority

1.Get the Aniversary Campaing
2.Get Skadi Banner for the Aniversary
2.5 Get LB 2 to able to, you know, ascened and lv up her skills
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I'm stopping short of completing every mission. What's going to remain uncompleted for me is going to be the ascending Ryoma missions. Chockita ran my embers dry and I just can't generate any enthusiasm for ember farming to ascend a male servant. I have everything I want at this point anyway.
Oh btw rumors and datamine strongly implies the presence of a male servant in the summer banner of Japan

Datamine indicate someone named (probbaly only as placeholder) as Kamen Rider Saber, and something about the kanjis used there indicate that its a male, but since it is obviously a placeholder, the community holds it´s breath. Personally I don´t believe so but would love to see Jammins salt in 2 years if he rolls said servant while trying to get his new summer waifu
 
  • Like
Reactions: syx

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,855
Reaction score
23,526
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Btw boys, probably we getting lb2 on the 22th of June, or the very least a date for it.

Past summer rerun is also 80% getting shoved back because we need to, ir order of priority

1.Get the Aniversary Campaing
2.Get Skadi Banner for the Aniversary
2.5 Get LB 2 to able to, you know, ascened and lv up her skills
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



Oh btw rumors and datamine strongly implies the presence of a male servant in the summer banner of Japan

Datamine indicate someone named (probbaly only as placeholder) as Kamen Rider Saber, and something about the kanjis used there indicate that its a male, but since it is obviously a placeholder, the community holds it´s breath. Personally I don´t believe so but would love to see Jammins salt in 2 years if he rolls said servant while trying to get his new summer waifu
I'd be fine with it if it would be the Blackbeard 5 Star I've been wanting. Anybody else...:disappoint
 
Top