Games Fate/Grand Order

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

So how many raid boss kills did everybody get?
eeeh, I wasn´t too focused on that because I had already farmed the points I wanted (1,5 to MLB all CEs), and im being veeeery chill with FGO at the moment.

I think 10 or something like that?
 

Rikudou King

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 6, 2009
Messages
11,635
Reaction score
6,369
Gender
Male
Country
United States
So how many raid boss kills did everybody get?
About 12, probably could have did more but was more focus on trying to get as much rewards as I could, so had to take it slow.
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,849
Reaction score
23,519
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
So I'm the only one that went crazy with QP farming then? 174.
 

Rikudou King

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 6, 2009
Messages
11,635
Reaction score
6,369
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Still got plenty of QP, should last til the Christmas lotto.
 

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Congrats on us for 100 pages!

Heres a meme of how I´ve endured so far:



All jokes aside, it has been nice taking FGO slowly after the summer event heavy farming, specially with this event being "easy" and not too heavy on the requirements for farming (this CE system really give us a lot of room in teambuilding and is something I´d really like to see being made again)

H-O-W-E-V-E-R

My enjoyment has taken a hit due to literally no good pulls in 2,5 months AND I kinda want more lore, with NA next´s chapter being written by Urobutcher (Fate/Zero) and the hype for JP´s LB 6 and 7, which will both be huge in Lore for the entire nasuverse.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

God, for the first time in a year I think, I missed my login streak.
Just goes to show much I want more content.

Thankfully, the downlolad campaing is here, and with all the gilfest XP I will probally go for grailed Danzo, as shes my ancestor (ish, just have the same name and its a common surname in japan)

I´d really want the valkiryes, but they are not story locked and are quick, which considering I lack skadi, does not make me want to pull them now.

Also for those that want her, this is the last appearance Abby has made so far in Japan, outside of GSSR
 

Rikudou King

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 6, 2009
Messages
11,635
Reaction score
6,369
Gender
Male
Country
United States
My desire for a 2+NP Abby is the only reason I haven't tried to roll for Medb, even though I really want her. At least the Interludes afford me a few more quartz...
 

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
My desire for a 2+NP Abby is the only reason I haven't tried to roll for Medb, even though I really want her. At least the Interludes afford me a few more quartz...
Considering its 2+ years until you got to try again, I'd go for it.

Id just look at the limited 5* of LB3 first, THE ULTIMATE LIFE FORM is busted as fuuuuck gameplay wise
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

BTW Abby just recivied a new rank up in japan, NP self charge, so her value just went up
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Not sure if I am blind or anything but I can’t exchange the 4star ticket anywhere.
There is no banner for me at da Vinci’s Workshop.
👀
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,849
Reaction score
23,519
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Not sure if I am blind or anything but I can’t exchange the 4star ticket anywhere.
There is no banner for me at da Vinci’s Workshop.
👀
Banner is arbitrarily set for tomorrow. I was also confused by that.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Sky

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
FOUR STAR ON DANZOU BANEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOO

its np 2 bewolf
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Banner is arbitrarily set for tomorrow. I was also confused by that.
They pretty much do this everytime people.

The idea is so that everyone doesn´t IMMEDIATTLY tries to log in and exchange, and so that if there is any problem they can fix it.
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,849
Reaction score
23,519
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
They pretty much do this everytime people.

The idea is so that everyone doesn´t IMMEDIATTLY tries to log in and exchange, and so that if there is any problem they can fix it.
A) They've only done this once before. At least on NA.

B) That explination seems a bit iffy to me. Whether the exchange is today or tomorrow everybody will immediately try to exchange and if there is a problem they will have no more time to fix/discover it now than they would before. So I'm really not sure what the point of this is.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Sky

Rikudou King

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 6, 2009
Messages
11,635
Reaction score
6,369
Gender
Male
Country
United States
So my luck has been quite good: Got Abby to NP3, Circe to NP5, and Nezha to NP4. I also manage to get Danzo and now have her at NP2. So now, not sure what I'm gonna use my free ticket on.
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,849
Reaction score
23,519
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
It's not there yet. It should go up today at 8pm PST. So whatever that is for you.
 

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Its gonna be 1 am in the morning here.

I want to grail my robot waifu ancestor cmon gogo
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Not a single thing on the 30 free quartz.

Now i just wait to hear how jammin pulled 4 SSR, 1 limited SSR, and 3 story locked SR and 2 2030 copies on those same quartz XD
 
  • Hug
Reactions: Sky

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,849
Reaction score
23,519
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Going to have to wait a bit for that one. I'm in saving mode now. Probably will be for quite a while.

But, honestly, your setting yourself up for disappointment if you think your going to get something with 30sq. You know what the odds are. :amuse
 

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Going to have to wait a bit for that one. I'm in saving mode now. Probably will be for quite a while.

But, honestly, your setting yourself up for disappointment if you think your going to get something with 30sq. You know what the odds are. :amuse
I know, I know, its just it has been far too long on getting a single golden pull, outside of that bewolf.

I know I can´t complain cause I got my Foreinger in MHXX and the Lostbelt King I wanted the most so far (Ivan), but ever since the Skadi banner, it has been a drought...I´d even accept NP ups of some 4 stars
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,849
Reaction score
23,519
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Well your going to have some time. They just announced that FGO will continue operating for at least 5 more years in JP.
 
Top