Linking this in here because I always miss these anime promotional videos unless somebody shows them to me.

I know nobody probably has quartz left with Kama and all but since Kiara is really is one of my favorite servants I thought I should make the case why she's worth your 5 upcoming monthly tickets.
Here is the thing about Kiara, she is one of the easiest and most reliable servants to use in FGO in my opinion. Her skills are great. 50% NP charge and Arts resist down on skill one. AOE buff strip, defense down, NP drain on skill two. Invincibility, crit damage, healing received, NP gain buff on skill three. Her stats are as large as her bosoms. Her NP hits through invulnerability and defense and is great for farming and heals her.
But where things with her get really great, IMO, are with her crazy passives. 10% crit damage. 16% defense against humanoids (as an alter ego this is great). And, here's the big one, attack advantage against the Ruler class.
She is reliable, fun to play with, and brings utility that can save you in a lot of different ways.


--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Man, Luvia seems like a great NP5 to have.Spent far too much trying to get Reines, but finally got her. Got NP5 Luvia pretty easily, within 90 rolls...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Based just on my little game play with her, Martha would likely survive longer, but Luvia does some crazy damage with her crits... Only downside is her second and third skill only last for a single turn, so gotta plan it out.Man, Luvia seems like a great NP5 to have.
Part of the reason I was going for her was because of how much I like having Martha Ruler in the back row. Luvia seems like more or less a straight upgrade in terms of a closer. Somebody who can come in when something goes wrong and burst down that last bit of health on almost any boss.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
If only her art wasn't so....![]()
Yeah, I have yet to use Luvia much. But it's going to be an interesting comparison for those two. I do love the way Martha plays. She might be my favorite full buster deck buster servant. She's got very simple and very effective skills. But I tend to run either arts or quick teams these days. And she doesn't really fit into that.Based just on my little game play with her, Martha would likely survive longer, but Luvia does some crazy damage with her crits... Only downside is her second and third skill only last for a single turn, so gotta plan it out.
I enjoy Luvia's second sprite, though the wrestling stance makes it funny. And Reines has been great, it's nice to have a "Caster" style support that I can use against Riders.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Trailer looks pretty great, can't wait to see some awesome scenes animated 