Games Fate/Grand Order

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,666
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I really loved this event, was nice to not have a painful grind. But, that said I know there's pain coming up in Lostbelt 4 so oof :XD
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,849
Reaction score
23,519
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I know nobody probably has quartz left with Kama and all but since Kiara is really is one of my favorite servants I thought I should make the case why she's worth your 5 upcoming monthly tickets.

Here is the thing about Kiara, she is one of the easiest and most reliable servants to use in FGO in my opinion. Her skills are great. 50% NP charge and Arts resist down on skill one. AOE buff strip, defense down, NP drain on skill two. Invincibility, crit damage, healing received, NP gain buff on skill three. Her stats are as large as her bosoms. Her NP hits through invulnerability and defense and is great for farming and heals her.

But where things with her get really great, IMO, are with her crazy passives. 10% crit damage. 16% defense against humanoids (as an alter ego this is great). And, here's the big one, attack advantage against the Ruler class.

She is reliable, fun to play with, and brings utility that can save you in a lot of different ways.
 
Last edited:

Rikudou King

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 6, 2009
Messages
11,635
Reaction score
6,368
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Tried rolling for NP2 Kiara, got Astolfo instead. Gonna have to attempt it next week. On the plus side, got another Kama.

I quite enjoyed this event. I'm not sure if previous cut-scenes had it, but I really like the way they did the cut-scenes - they seem a lot more fluid. Plus I enjoy any event where I get to use Scheherazade, my only NP5 SSR... I really like the whole dungeon crawler feel, and hope we get more unique events like this in the future.
 

Ellenate

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 5, 2020
Messages
823
Reaction score
484
Age
33
Country
United States
I know nobody probably has quartz left with Kama and all but since Kiara is really is one of my favorite servants I thought I should make the case why she's worth your 5 upcoming monthly tickets.

Here is the thing about Kiara, she is one of the easiest and most reliable servants to use in FGO in my opinion. Her skills are great. 50% NP charge and Arts resist down on skill one. AOE buff strip, defense down, NP drain on skill two. Invincibility, crit damage, healing received, NP gain buff on skill three. Her stats are as large as her bosoms. Her NP hits through invulnerability and defense and is great for farming and heals her.

But where things with her get really great, IMO, are with her crazy passives. 10% crit damage. 16% defense against humanoids (as an alter ego this is great). And, here's the big one, attack advantage against the Ruler class.

She is reliable, fun to play with, and brings utility that can save you in a lot of different ways.

You left out the best part- She's a nun (...i didn't even know what her skills were when pulling) :sky2

also, cause i'm here- got kama with monthlies :sky2
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,849
Reaction score
23,519
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Yeah, this event format has been a nice change of pace.

Also I just really enjoy when Fate does things that are big bad evil waifu driven. Keira as a good guy (or competing villain) was pretty great. As was Kama. Just a lot of fun to be had.
 

Rikudou King

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 6, 2009
Messages
11,635
Reaction score
6,368
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I don't know if my luck has increases or decreased... Rolled for MHXA, ended up with Artoria, Lancelot, an additional Tomoe, and another Atalante... So all great pulls, but not the ones I was after...

Event-wise, just farming gold currency cause I need the QP and mirrors... On a side note, I really like how Kama's third skill combos with Shuten and Stheno...
 

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Had 140 quartz from all the things,

Came out of it with Parvati on the extra tickeys

After the luck of last banner Im satisfied.
 

Rikudou King

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 6, 2009
Messages
11,635
Reaction score
6,368
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Sadly no luck getting a second Okita Alter, but did manage to get another Achilles and get Li Shuwen to NP5.
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,849
Reaction score
23,519
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I'll be throwing what I have at the next banner, I think. Mainly because of Luviagelita. I'm not sure I like the Astraea art very much but.. I'll just hope she gets a costume one day.

Also, I don't hate the idea of taking a long shot at getting Reines.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

The gatcha goddess is still on my side. Luvia and Reines have joined the team. Reines immediately too. 3 rolls. Luvia required more of an investment 50ish.

I'm quite thankful this event has a raid boss for me to QP farm. :amuse
 

Rikudou King

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 6, 2009
Messages
11,635
Reaction score
6,368
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Spent far too much trying to get Reines, but finally got her. Got NP5 Luvia pretty easily, within 90 rolls...
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,849
Reaction score
23,519
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Spent far too much trying to get Reines, but finally got her. Got NP5 Luvia pretty easily, within 90 rolls...
Man, Luvia seems like a great NP5 to have.

Part of the reason I was going for her was because of how much I like having Martha Ruler in the back row. Luvia seems like more or less a straight upgrade in terms of a closer. Somebody who can come in when something goes wrong and burst down that last bit of health on almost any boss.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

If only her art wasn't so....:darn
 

Rikudou King

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 6, 2009
Messages
11,635
Reaction score
6,368
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Man, Luvia seems like a great NP5 to have.

Part of the reason I was going for her was because of how much I like having Martha Ruler in the back row. Luvia seems like more or less a straight upgrade in terms of a closer. Somebody who can come in when something goes wrong and burst down that last bit of health on almost any boss.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

If only her art wasn't so....:darn
Based just on my little game play with her, Martha would likely survive longer, but Luvia does some crazy damage with her crits... Only downside is her second and third skill only last for a single turn, so gotta plan it out.

I enjoy Luvia's second sprite, though the wrestling stance makes it funny. And Reines has been great, it's nice to have a "Caster" style support that I can use against Riders.
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,849
Reaction score
23,519
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Based just on my little game play with her, Martha would likely survive longer, but Luvia does some crazy damage with her crits... Only downside is her second and third skill only last for a single turn, so gotta plan it out.

I enjoy Luvia's second sprite, though the wrestling stance makes it funny. And Reines has been great, it's nice to have a "Caster" style support that I can use against Riders.
Yeah, I have yet to use Luvia much. But it's going to be an interesting comparison for those two. I do love the way Martha plays. She might be my favorite full buster deck buster servant. She's got very simple and very effective skills. But I tend to run either arts or quick teams these days. And she doesn't really fit into that.

I'm also really liking the way Reines plays. She's a pure support but she's good at it and will be even better when she gets her buff. Not to mention her class advantage negation really makes me want to try and build a team with her and Nightingale that works. I'm probably never going to find a way to make Nightingale work but I can't seem to stop myself from trying.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Man, it was FGOs biggest dick move in a while to make the QP drop rate in this raid battle like 50% per. It's a temporary raid boss why did the feel the need to be that cheap with the rewards? :twitch
 
Last edited:

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,849
Reaction score
23,519
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
That's going to be great. Just because it will be the most "Fate" thing ever. In the sense that if you're coming in without knowing all about FGO, it's going to be completely incomprehensible. I love it!
 
Last edited:
Top