FeelsBadMan Zone

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Hmm I don't know what happened, maybe Flash failed on my other comp, worked on my Mac.

That :nunogasm animu quality though. Mostly looking forward to the Gintoki/Takasugi + flashbacks will probably be guuud as well as Okita vs Kamui (probably most excited for this 5 minute intense fight).
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nii

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Hmm I don't know what happened, maybe Flash failed on my other comp, worked on my Mac.

That :nunogasm animu quality though. Mostly looking forward to the Gintoki/Takasugi + flashbacks will probably be guuud as well as Okita vs Kamui (probably most excited for this 5 minute intense fight).
Yeah, don't forget the short Kamui/Kagura fight though, liked that one too (even though it was too short). Okita/Kamui definitely is the highlight though, that shit was awesome. Looking forward to fangasm together with you ;)

which reminds me, you did finish the serious arc after that right? Did you actually catch up with the manga?

---------- Post added at 11:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:37 PM ----------

Well, Legacy of the Void is the final expansion for SC2 iirc


BUT PLEASE NO FLAME! :4head
Yeah dude, but it's just been finished, and not sitting on an ignored shelf for 10 years.... :XD
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,225
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Yeah dude, but it's just been finished, and not sitting on an ignored shelf for 10 years.... :XD
Sure, but to bring up another point. When SC2 was released there wasn't a D3, Hearthstone, or Overwatch to make money off of either. So demand from the fans isn't necessarily the only factor, they only have so many resources. Not sure about the future for D3, but with SC2 ending (the only other RTS they make), WC4 being made is more viable than ever. I seriously doubt it has anything to do with WoW still making either. Of course the model for WoW allows it to make a lot more money than an RTS can, but there is a bit of a empty spot in their lineup.

But I guess I'm not really considering the whole storyline conundrum. Maybe like the application that got put on their website, it'll be more likely that they remake the past WC games.
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
What's up nuno
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Sure, but to bring up another point. When SC2 was released there wasn't a D3, Hearthstone, or Overwatch to make money off of either. So demand from the fans isn't necessarily the only factor, they only have so many resources. Not sure about the future for D3, but with SC2 ending (the only other RTS they make), WC4 being made is more viable than ever. I seriously doubt it has anything to do with WoW still making either. Of course the model for WoW allows it to make a lot more money than an RTS can, but there is a bit of a empty spot in their lineup.

But I guess I'm not really considering the whole storyline conundrum. Maybe like the application that got put on their website, it'll be more likely that they remake the past WC games.
Well the point is more on the guy saying "If fans demand it strongly enough" when that has always been the case, so there are obviously other factors why it's not been made yet.

Wouldn't mind at all if they remake I and II, that's probably the easier route for them too.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,225
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Well the point is more on the guy saying "If fans demand it strongly enough" when that has always been the case, so there are obviously other factors why it's not been made yet.

Wouldn't mind at all if they remake I and II, that's probably the easier route for them too.
Just PR nonsense tbh

Yeah, then they could get the same gameplay and not have to care about the storyline conundrum, or even "fix" them in the past games eve.
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Yeah, don't forget the short Kamui/Kagura fight though, liked that one too (even though it was too short). Okita/Kamui definitely is the highlight though, that shit was awesome. Looking forward to fangasm together with you ;)

which reminds me, you did finish the serious arc after that right? Did you actually catch up with the manga?
Well, Kamui/Kagura was rather lackluster to me, more like a teaser or something. If that's really it I'll be rather disappointed.

Yeah I caught up some time ago but then let it fly again, so I'm probably 10 chapters behind or something.

What's up nuno
IDK, nothing? How about you? :kappa

well the acc is almost 30 lmao
Uh, you mean you want me to play on it? I'm not sure how that works in terms of getting caught account sharing. Not sure I want to risk that for some scrubby 5s.
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,614
Gender
Female
Country
China
Well, I'd get to level 30 and you'd be free to use if you'd like

Guess we can try the 5v5 nightmare dream with your main
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
IDK, nothing? How about you? :kappa
I am so happy,exams are finished :x3

So Nuno is your real name ? and are you reading magi ?(I know you are not) and are you feel horny today :kappa
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
I am so happy,exams are finished :x3

So Nuno is your real name ? and are you reading magi ?(I know you are not) and are you feel horny today :kappa
Yes
No
No?

:kappa
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Yes
No
No?

:kappa
:kappa
Are you sure :derp When was the last time you kiss somebody ?(yeah be glad that I ask you about kissing :nod)

okeyyyyy my real name is Gökberk but you can call me whatever you want(people call me;gohan,gok-chan,gspot,goi,gökberk,gokhan,go-chan,goi-tan in here :kappa)
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Just PR nonsense tbh

Yeah, then they could get the same gameplay and not have to care about the storyline conundrum, or even "fix" them in the past games eve.
Pretty much yeah, hence why I made fun of the comment xD

well the gameplay certainly would need to be improved, things aren't exactly the same as 10 or more years ago, but Blizz has mostly received very good reception for their single player games (D3 being the exceptions I guess :XD), so I still have quite a bit of faith. Not sure about not having to change the story, they changed some fundamental things during the WoW run, like with the Dreanei, so I dunno if WI and WII can remain the exact same story-wise...

Well, Kamui/Kagura was rather lackluster to me, more like a teaser or something. If that's really it I'll be rather disappointed.

Yeah I caught up some time ago but then let it fly again, so I'm probably 10 chapters behind or something.
Well it certainly was a teaser, it ended really prematurely, but I still enjoyed the short fight they had XD Obviously there will be more, after all Umibozou is joining the fray too :D

sounds fairly recent, though I think quite a bit happened since then. With how things are advancing I could very well see this being the last arc, finally Katsura and Sakuma are heavily involved too.
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,614
Gender
Female
Country
China
:kappa
Are you sure :derp When was the last time you kiss somebody ?(yeah be glad that I ask you about kissing :nod)

okeyyyyy my real name is Gökberk but you can call me whatever you want(people call me;gohan,gok-chan,gspot,goi,gökberk,gokhan,go-chan,goi-tan in here :kappa)
don't forget goiboy :derp
 
  • Like
Reactions: g01

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Yeah and goiboy :nod

---------- Post added November 15, 2015 at 03:25 PM ---------- Previous post was November 14, 2015 at 10:27 AM ----------

Woow I kinda kill this place...:feelsbadman

---------- Post added November 19, 2015 at 03:54 PM ---------- Previous post was November 15, 2015 at 03:25 PM ----------

Did you die nuno :feelsbadman
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
There was a new Gintama Jump Festa special released, I highly recommend to check it out :kreygasm Just 12 minutes (minus 3 minutes for OP and ED, so basically only 9 minutes), but the beginning part is hilarious and there's a more detailed and improved preview for the Shogun Assassination Arc and a nice surprise at the end, it was great :blai
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Sorry to say this kev but I killed nuno... So don't expect any reply :feelsbadman
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Sorry to say this kev but I killed nuno... So don't expect any reply :feelsbadman
Just the usual Nuno, he comes on and off at random times. Said he would stick around still, but I knew he would be gone more often, until he eventually disappears completely :pout
 
Top