must be something like that, weird that it doesn't work for you...
Hmm I don't know what happened, maybe Flash failed on my other comp, worked on my Mac.
animu quality though. Mostly looking forward to the Gintoki/Takasugi + flashbacks will probably be guuud as well as Okita vs Kamui (probably most excited for this 5 minute intense fight).Yeah, don't forget the short Kamui/Kagura fight though, liked that one too (even though it was too short). Okita/Kamui definitely is the highlight though, that shit was awesome. Looking forward to fangasm together with youHmm I don't know what happened, maybe Flash failed on my other comp, worked on my Mac.
Thatanimu quality though. Mostly looking forward to the Gintoki/Takasugi + flashbacks will probably be guuud as well as Okita vs Kamui (probably most excited for this 5 minute intense fight).
Yeah dude, but it's just been finished, and not sitting on an ignored shelf for 10 years....Well, Legacy of the Void is the final expansion for SC2 iirc
BUT PLEASE NO FLAME!![]()

Sure, but to bring up another point. When SC2 was released there wasn't a D3, Hearthstone, or Overwatch to make money off of either. So demand from the fans isn't necessarily the only factor, they only have so many resources. Not sure about the future for D3, but with SC2 ending (the only other RTS they make), WC4 being made is more viable than ever. I seriously doubt it has anything to do with WoW still making either. Of course the model for WoW allows it to make a lot more money than an RTS can, but there is a bit of a empty spot in their lineup.Yeah dude, but it's just been finished, and not sitting on an ignored shelf for 10 years....![]()
well the acc is almost 30 lmaoHow exactly does that help me?![]()
Well the point is more on the guy saying "If fans demand it strongly enough" when that has always been the case, so there are obviously other factors why it's not been made yet.Sure, but to bring up another point. When SC2 was released there wasn't a D3, Hearthstone, or Overwatch to make money off of either. So demand from the fans isn't necessarily the only factor, they only have so many resources. Not sure about the future for D3, but with SC2 ending (the only other RTS they make), WC4 being made is more viable than ever. I seriously doubt it has anything to do with WoW still making either. Of course the model for WoW allows it to make a lot more money than an RTS can, but there is a bit of a empty spot in their lineup.
But I guess I'm not really considering the whole storyline conundrum. Maybe like the application that got put on their website, it'll be more likely that they remake the past WC games.
Just PR nonsense tbhWell the point is more on the guy saying "If fans demand it strongly enough" when that has always been the case, so there are obviously other factors why it's not been made yet.
Wouldn't mind at all if they remake I and II, that's probably the easier route for them too.
Well, Kamui/Kagura was rather lackluster to me, more like a teaser or something. If that's really it I'll be rather disappointed.Yeah, don't forget the short Kamui/Kagura fight though, liked that one too (even though it was too short). Okita/Kamui definitely is the highlight though, that shit was awesome. Looking forward to fangasm together with you![]()
which reminds me, you did finish the serious arc after that right? Did you actually catch up with the manga?
IDK, nothing? How about you?What's up nuno

Uh, you mean you want me to play on it? I'm not sure how that works in terms of getting caught account sharing. Not sure I want to risk that for some scrubby 5s.well the acc is almost 30 lmao
I am so happy,exams are finishedIDK, nothing? How about you?![]()


YesI am so happy,exams are finished
So Nuno is your real name ? and are you reading magi ?(I know you are not) and are you feel horny today![]()

Yes
No
No?
![]()

When was the last time you kiss somebody ?(yeah be glad that I ask you about kissing
)
)Pretty much yeah, hence why I made fun of the comment xDJust PR nonsense tbh
Yeah, then they could get the same gameplay and not have to care about the storyline conundrum, or even "fix" them in the past games eve.
), so I still have quite a bit of faith. Not sure about not having to change the story, they changed some fundamental things during the WoW run, like with the Dreanei, so I dunno if WI and WII can remain the exact same story-wise...Well it certainly was a teaser, it ended really prematurely, but I still enjoyed the short fight they had XD Obviously there will be more, after all Umibozou is joining the fray tooWell, Kamui/Kagura was rather lackluster to me, more like a teaser or something. If that's really it I'll be rather disappointed.
Yeah I caught up some time ago but then let it fly again, so I'm probably 10 chapters behind or something.
don't forget goiboy
Are you sureWhen was the last time you kiss somebody ?(yeah be glad that I ask you about kissing
)
okeyyyyy my real name is Gökberk but you can call me whatever you want(people call me;gohan,gok-chan,gspot,goi,gökberk,gokhan,go-chan,goi-tan in here)




Just 12 minutes (minus 3 minutes for OP and ED, so basically only 9 minutes), but the beginning part is hilarious and there's a more detailed and improved preview for the Shogun Assassination Arc and a nice surprise at the end, it was great 

Just the usual Nuno, he comes on and off at random times. Said he would stick around still, but I knew he would be gone more often, until he eventually disappears completelySorry to say this kev but I killed nuno... So don't expect any reply![]()
