- Joined
- Oct 2, 2006
- Messages
- 376
- Reaction score
- 25
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Got stuck at 45.... 12500 grains...
IS MY VOCABULARY LIMITED TO female donkeys being called Jennys and variations of the word NONSENSE?!? Gahh!!!
EDIT: Oh yeah, I did this with no dictionaries as well... if you play long enough, you'll end up with repeated questions over time so I didn't really bother opening a dictionary.
IS MY VOCABULARY LIMITED TO female donkeys being called Jennys and variations of the word NONSENSE?!? Gahh!!!EDIT: Oh yeah, I did this with no dictionaries as well... if you play long enough, you'll end up with repeated questions over time so I didn't really bother opening a dictionary.

Last edited:

Oh, well, english isn't my native language, but at least I donated like 5000 grains of rice or something.



spread the word :O

