Freedom is a beautiful Thing

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
I understand, I just prefer action over motivating speeches. And I'd probably say nothing, if all these speeches weren't coming from Emma's mouth only.
And I miss Norman too, his situation is misterious and very intriguing. I wonder, what's going on around him :zomg

Of course! Ezio is the best assassin and Brotherhood the best part, hands down :hip Well, for me ofc... I love it, because it was first game of the series I've played and because it introduced sending assassins apprentices for missions. Definitely my favourite mechanics from this game. Watching their power levels increasing made me feel like a proud mother :awe

AC 2 is generally considered the best part of Assassin's series, I highly recommend it :nod But I've played BF too and it was really enjoyable. Although because I was ambitious and wanted to finish game for 100%, it made me almost go crazy, when I challenged 4 (5) Legendary Ships. But the euphoria I felt, when I finally made it, was indescribable :D Have you tried to clash with them?

Btw, which on of you is making sheep in the end? Maybe you will join forces for double sheep? :smile-big
Well, I'll try it ine day hopefully. And yes, I did! IIRC I beat 3 of them.

And I'm making it. Will probably post it tomorrow. :)
 

Linali

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2015
Messages
1,097
Reaction score
7,292
Gender
Female
Country
Poland
Oh Lina,would you believe me if i said it was my first AC game as well? :gwah Brotherhood planted a Fan-Seed in me and it has been growing ever since within me.:hip Ezio's Triology>The Kenway Saga for me.:verily I love mechanic as well,actually made you feel like being a proper Mentor for the Brotherhood.:zomg I felt like a proud Father,Brother and Grandfather.:kappa
Oh yes, I would :nod I enjoyed Kenways Saga too... Well, I enjoyed everything ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I'm going to play Syndicate next someday in the future - Jacob is my second favourite assassin, can't wait :spaz
About Kenways: not so long ago I played DLCs to AC 3 and when Connor was prised to be a good sailor, he answered, that it's in his blood, because of his grandfather, Edward. It was so cute, I've been going "awwwwww" for the rest of the day :blush
Well, I'll try it ine day hopefully. And yes, I did! IIRC I beat 3 of them.
Wow, good job :zomg Do you remember, which one have you skipped?
And I'm making it. Will probably post it tomorrow. :)
I saw it, I'll send my answers before weekend :nod


I have a little request - have you guys heard about MH Yearbook? It has its edition this year and Brandish is the one responsible for this. Do you mind writing few words and PM them to him? It's not obligatory, but if you have few minutes, there's link in my signature for more details :)
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,374
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
Oh yes, I would :nod I enjoyed Kenways Saga too... Well, I enjoyed everything ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I'm going to play Syndicate next someday in the future - Jacob is my second favourite assassin, can't wait :spaz
About Kenways: not so long ago I played DLCs to AC 3 and when Connor was prised to be a good sailor, he answered, that it's in his blood, because of his grandfather, Edward. It was so cute, I've been going "awwwwww" for the rest of the day :blush
I remember that! It was from the King Washington DLC,i actually replayed that a couple of weeks ago :zomg Have fun with Syndicate,i loved playing it! Jacob and Evie are a really dynamic and fun duo :verily Has some nice and really funny cutscenes too,also Evie experiences some Romance :blush Jacob too but...well you'll see.:kappa I loved all the ACs i've played so far too.:super

I have a little request - have you guys heard about MH Yearbook? It has its edition this year and Brandish is the one responsible for this. Do you mind writing few words and PM them to him? It's not obligatory, but if you have few minutes, there's link in my signature for more details :)
I messaged him about it a week ago,i found it a nice gesture towards and from the community so i threw my hat in as well.:) Happy to help.
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,247
Reaction score
33,631
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Seraph, you should join this game, pick your top 10 anime movies. Or wait to next round - top 10 manga's.
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,374
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
Seraph, you should join this game, pick your top 10 anime movies. Or wait to next round - top 10 manga's.
That sounds interesting,i'll be waiting for the next Round then. Top 10 Manga should be doable even for me.:derp Thanks man :)
 

Linali

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2015
Messages
1,097
Reaction score
7,292
Gender
Female
Country
Poland
I remember that! It was from the King Washington DLC,i actually replayed that a couple of weeks ago :zomg Have fun with Syndicate,i loved playing it! Jacob and Evie are a really dynamic and fun duo :verily Has some nice and really funny cutscenes too,also Evie experiences some Romance :blush Jacob too but...well you'll see.:kappa I loved all the ACs i've played so far too.:super
I saw the let's play of Syndicate on YT (I couldn't wait to play it myself :spaz). Not really a fan of Evie tbh, she seems to be very inflexible, she sticks too much to rules, creed and her father's words. Jacob on the other hand is too easy going and overconfident, he's just moving forward without watching back. But still I like him more because of these naughty boy vibes he's sending. He's a kind of a guy who never makes you bored. And I love his sense of humour. But I like the fact, that despite being so different both in characters and goals, they really care for each other (last scene when Jacob says "I missed you" is so cute :blush) and have no problems with cooperation (look at the final fight). I wish there were more missions with them both included, but unfortunately creators made them walk other paths.

I think I know what "romance" you're talking about. The one ended with death and hot kiss? :teehee
I messaged him about it a week ago,i found it a nice gesture towards and from the community so i threw my hat in as well.:) Happy to help.
Thank you! ::clingy
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,374
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
I saw the let's play of Syndicate on YT (I couldn't wait to play it myself :spaz). Not really a fan of Evie tbh, she seems to be very inflexible, she sticks too much to rules, creed and her father's words. Jacob on the other hand is too easy going and overconfident, he's just moving forward without watching back. But still I like him more because of these naughty boy vibes he's sending. He's a kind of a guy who never makes you bored. And I love his sense of humour. But I like the fact, that despite being so different both in characters and goals, they really care for each other (last scene when Jacob says "I missed you" is so cute :blush) and have no problems with cooperation (look at the final fight). I wish there were more missions with them both included, but unfortunately creators made them walk other paths.

I think I know what "romance" you're talking about. The one ended with death and hot kiss? :teehee

Thank you! ::clingy
Spoiling yourself :derp Yeah that scene is what i was talking about,it was more than surprising. :XD Evie wouldn't be my first choice as a Waifu either :nerdShe's way too strict. Jacob is literally the opposite of her,and out of all the Assassins you play he is probably the most chill one yet.:hip

No Problemo,happy to help :D
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@Linali Merry Christmas! :)
 

Linali

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2015
Messages
1,097
Reaction score
7,292
Gender
Female
Country
Poland
Thank you and Merry Christmas to you too :)
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
Oh yes, I would :nod I enjoyed Kenways Saga too... Well, I enjoyed everything ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I'm going to play Syndicate next someday in the future - Jacob is my second favourite assassin, can't wait :spaz
About Kenways: not so long ago I played DLCs to AC 3 and when Connor was prised to be a good sailor, he answered, that it's in his blood, because of his grandfather, Edward. It was so cute, I've been going "awwwwww" for the rest of the day :blush

Wow, good job :zomg Do you remember, which one have you skipped?

I saw it, I'll send my answers before weekend :nod


I have a little request - have you guys heard about MH Yearbook? It has its edition this year and Brandish is the one responsible for this. Do you mind writing few words and PM them to him? It's not obligatory, but if you have few minutes, there's link in my signature for more details :)
Thanks, but I'll pass. :)
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
My set :zomg
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
Who
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,374
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
NNT and Kimetsu


monthly Snk

yours?
Dr.Stone and TPN for Weekly,SnK or OPM for Monthly i think.

Would've said Berserk for Monthly but Hiatus too strong...:feelsbadman

NNT been a fun read too though lately,Mael vs Zel incoming :oooh
 
Top