Well, I'll try it ine day hopefully. And yes, I did! IIRC I beat 3 of them.I understand, I just prefer action over motivating speeches. And I'd probably say nothing, if all these speeches weren't coming from Emma's mouth only.
And I miss Norman too, his situation is misterious and very intriguing. I wonder, what's going on around him
Of course! Ezio is the best assassin and Brotherhood the best part, hands downWell, for me ofc... I love it, because it was first game of the series I've played and because it introduced sending assassins apprentices for missions. Definitely my favourite mechanics from this game. Watching their power levels increasing made me feel like a proud mother
AC 2 is generally considered the best part of Assassin's series, I highly recommend itBut I've played BF too and it was really enjoyable. Although because I was ambitious and wanted to finish game for 100%, it made me almost go crazy, when I challenged 4 (5) Legendary Ships. But the euphoria I felt, when I finally made it, was indescribable
Have you tried to clash with them?
Btw, which on of you is making sheep in the end? Maybe you will join forces for double sheep?![]()
And I'm making it. Will probably post it tomorrow.


Well, for me ofc... I love it, because it was first game of the series I've played and because it introduced sending assassins apprentices for missions. Definitely my favourite mechanics from this game. Watching their power levels increasing made me feel like a proud mother 
But I've played BF too and it was really enjoyable. Although because I was ambitious and wanted to finish game for 100%, it made me almost go crazy, when I challenged 4 (5) Legendary Ships. But the euphoria I felt, when I finally made it, was indescribable
Have you tried to clash with them?
Brotherhood planted a Fan-Seed in me and it has been growing ever since within me.



Thanks man 

Evie wouldn't be my first choice as a Waifu either
She's way too strict. Jacob is literally the opposite of her,and out of all the Assassins you play he is probably the most chill one yet.




