Ok, I started reading *-* (finally!)
Read about 5 parts. I'll head to bed now and leave it open where I stopped.
I'm loving it so far, you're a damn good writer o.o
(and I love those types of stories *-*)
I'll share my thoughts tomorrow^^
Ty!
Sophie was already spayed though and she escaped... again. She is such a troll as well; she is lingering around the house but she refused to go back inside.
Oh XD Hopefully now she's traumatized and prolly won't do it again now /o/
Yesterday I went to a fair with my mom and we saw the cutest kitty ever Ç.Ç
But some other animals were in such bad condition I just couldn't stay much there with the kitty D:
I wish. She probably wants to roam outside still so we're keeping an eye on her.
Awww... do you take a pic of the kitty?
BTW, Sophie kept waking me out in the middle of the night because she wanted me to rub her belly. Whenever I went back to sleep, she would come up to my face and meowed just to wake me up. The cycle continued for awhile, but I think she gave up later on b/c she couldn't wake me up.
No =/
He looked like a lighter version of a siamese, with long hair. He was all white with blue eyes, and light gray areas in his face, ears, tail, etc.
Trying to get a similar pic on google images XD Thought it was a common cat, but I can't find any Ç.Ç
It was light like this, but he was just a baby and had long hair^^
And lol XD You're so so patient! Shin soon learned he could meow anytime but when I sleep XD
Yesterday I dropped his food on the floor, and at night I saw he now thinks it's funny to play around with his food @.@ Taking it outside of the bowl and throwing it everywhere XD Cats... D: