GHETTONESE

Notice me Escanor senpai

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
12,424
Reaction score
4,560
Gender
Female
Country
Morocco
I knew there was another site, but I thought I remembered you complaining about SK as well. :XD

What exactly was the rage over? Anything specific or?
Well you prolly wouldn't know but sometimes I post a really quick reply, without really going deep in the subject. Plus some things are pretty obvious .
Anyway it was pertaining to the last chapter, so they claimed they "finished" talking about a certain point, and somehow they didn't like me bringing that subject again.So you can see how it can be irksome, it's like they have all the truth, and no one else does. I don't see what's the big deal about bringing something that might be discussed in before or is still ongoing. And I ended up giving a more detailed response afterwards anyway...but long story short there's not much freedom to begin with. And the mods pretty much discuss things by themselves and decide when and how we should discuss things. I don't think I've seen a forum do that, and openly too.

It's not that big of a deal, but I was just fed up with it. One of the reasons I wasn't active was maybe because I was a bit wary of being confrontational with them and getting banned, since I knew someone who tried to be active there, and she's prolly Griffith's number 1 fangirl. She had some good theories, but her biggest flaw was that she worshipped Griffith too much. Anyway she registered on sk.net and got active, but for some reason got into an argument with that admin, and she ended up getting banned. Simply for disagreeing with him and openly doing it, or so she claimed. And she wasn't a troll or anything. So it's prolly one of the reasons that prevented me from getting invested in the discussion, because I heard things about them that are not really encouraging. And that admin has such a huge ego, and pretty much everyone worships him on the site. His theories are ok, but some things aren't hard to figure out. So I don't understand what the hype is all about.

...I feel sorry for spamming Gnut's thread. :/
 
Last edited:

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Well you prolly wouldn't know but sometimes I post a really quick reply, without really going deep in the subject. Plus some things are pretty obvious .
Anyway it was pertaining to the last chapter, so they claimed they "finished" talking about a certain point, and somehow they didn't like me bringing that subject again.So you can see how it can be irksome, it's like they have all the truth, and no one else does. I don't see what's the big deal about bringing something that might be discussed in before or is still ongoing. And I ended up giving a more detailed response afterwards anyway...but long story short there's not much freedom to begin with. And the mods pretty much discuss things by themselves and decide when and how we should discuss things. I don't think I've seen a forum do that, and openly too.

It's not that big of a deal, but I was just fed up with it. One of the reasons I wasn't active was maybe because I was a bit wary of being confrontational with them and getting banned, since I knew someone who tried to be active there, and she's prolly Griffith's number 1 fangirl. She had some good theories, but her biggest flaw was that she worshipped Griffith too much. Anyway she registered on sk.net and got active, but for some reason got into an argument with that admin, and she ended up getting banned. Simply for disagreeing with him and openly doing it, or so she claimed. And she wasn't a troll or anything. So it's prolly one of the reasons that prevented me from getting invested in the discussion, because I heard things about them that are not really encouraging. And that admin has such a huge ego, and pretty much everyone worships him on the site. His theories are ok, but some things aren't hard to figure out. So I don't understand what the hype is all about.

I feel sorry for spamming Gnut's thread. :/
I think I found you :kappa

There's actually a user who registered here with a "parody" username making fun of the admin I think you're talking about - [USER]Aazholh[/USER]. He mentioned some similar things, lol.
 

Notice me Escanor senpai

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
12,424
Reaction score
4,560
Gender
Female
Country
Morocco
I think I found you :kappa

There's actually a user who registered here with a "parody" username making fun of the admin I think you're talking about - [USER]Aazholh[/USER]. He mentioned some similar things, lol.
Of course you would, you stalker.:p
Yeah most likely.

Well since I'm not the only one who says it, then it must be true.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I also love that the other admins insists on the "Chapter ≠ Episode" on his own profile. Talk about elitist attitude. It's just a fucking name for the chapter, other manga make stylistic choices with the "name" of their chapters as well. Using other nouns pertaining to the manga in some thematic way. I've seen manga use "Run" or sports manga use "Goal" as a name for their chapters. It means nothing, but these fanboys insist upon it because Miura uses "Chapter" in a lot of the title for his arcs. Just a whole bunch of confusion that means nothing. But I guess they have to be special snowflakes lol

---------- Post added at 10:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:39 PM ----------

Of course you would, you stalker.:p
Yeah most likely.

Well since I'm not the only one who says it, then it must be true.
Nice karma btw :kappa

Well, Aazholh = Asshole :4head

Well idk, I visited the site from time to time for discussion. Never participated much, but they do seem to drive discussion how they see fit with super strict rules on offtopicness.
 

Notice me Escanor senpai

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
12,424
Reaction score
4,560
Gender
Female
Country
Morocco
I also love that the other admins insists on the "Chapter ≠ Episode" on his own profile. Talk about elitist attitude. It's just a fucking name for the chapter, other manga make stylistic choices with the "name" of their chapters as well. Using other nouns pertaining to the manga in some thematic way. I've seen manga use "Run" or sports manga use "Goal" as a name for their chapters. It means nothing, but these fanboys insist upon it because Miura uses "Chapter" in a lot of the title for his arcs. Just a whole bunch of confusion that means nothing. But I guess they have to be special snowflakes lol
Lol yeah that too, on the other site I mentioned they decided to call them "chaptisode" as a parody of sk.net. It was a custom to make fun of sk.net, and that admin in particular.
Well I can tell you're they're not special, they just like to act like it.

---------- Post added at 03:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:42 AM ----------

I also love that the other admins insists on the "Chapter ≠ Episode" on his own profile. Talk about elitist attitude. It's just a fucking name for the chapter, other manga make stylistic choices with the "name" of their chapters as well. Using other nouns pertaining to the manga in some thematic way. I've seen manga use "Run" or sports manga use "Goal" as a name for their chapters. It means nothing, but these fanboys insist upon it because Miura uses "Chapter" in a lot of the title for his arcs. Just a whole bunch of confusion that means nothing. But I guess they have to be special snowflakes lol

---------- Post added at 10:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:39 PM ----------



Nice karma btw :kappa

Well, Aazholh = Asshole :4head

Well idk, I visited the site from time to time for discussion. Never participated much, but they do seem to drive discussion how they see fit with super strict rules on offtopicness.
Yeah saw that, I guess the 2 corresponds to those two admins:XD
Lol yeah, tell me something I don't know. And yeah that's pretty much how it is. And it's not even about being offtopic, most people are on topic so is it really necessary to go to such lengths?
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
There idea of ontopic is clearly something different than here...lol
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
even though you are a bish and a snitch



:heh
 
Last edited by a moderator:

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
[video=vimeo;35587032]https://vimeo.com/35587032[/video]
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Besides rapping the only thing I did good was scrapping..you thug
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Besides rapping the only thing I did good was scrapping..you thug
sho'nuff.....

[video=vimeo;37912462]https://vimeo.com/37912462[/video]
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
ol school the real stuff :hip

 
Last edited by a moderator:

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
oh shiet....dat otis:dancin
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
yeah dat :hurr ....:3c
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Ready for Thanksgiving?
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Top