ghostexiled's yaoi thread

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Somewhere between me and the Moon... there is a taco.

So....what kind of taco is it - soft shell or hard shell? :p
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Somewhere between me and the Moon... there is a taco.

^how about a hard shell wrapped with a soft shell? :grin

uh oh... just made my 666 post! :kukuku
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Somewhere between me and the Moon... there is a taco.

That sounds good! I believe Taco Bell has that as a menu choice. ^^

Uh oh...will you transform into Satan and doom the world now that you have that number? :s
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Somewhere between me and the Moon... there is a taco.

^I lost my chance when I just responded to you on your thread and then again on mine! You foiled my evil plans! I shall destroy you with my ultimate back massage move! :kukuku
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Somewhere between me and the Moon... there is a taco.

Oh darn...I mean, whoops! I foiled your plans. I hope your back rub won't be painful then. ^^
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Somewhere between me and the Moon... there is a taco.

That's a weird name. O_o

Double-decker tacos FTW. Taco Bell double-decker tacos FTL. D:
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Somewhere between me and the Moon... there is a taco.

Oh darn...I mean, whoops! I foiled your plans. I hope your back rub won't be painful then. ^^
Not at all... it will turn you into butta or you get a free foot rub! :D

That's a weird name. O_o

Double-decker tacos FTW. Taco Bell double-decker tacos FTL. D:
What is a weird name?

let me guess... FTW=For Terry Willard and FTL=For Tim Lester. Right?
 

Akiyama

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 6, 2009
Messages
3,256
Reaction score
5,752
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: Somewhere between me and the Moon... there is a taco.

You never heard of FTW=For The Win and FTL=For The Lose?
Or was that all a joke? I don't understand. O.o
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Somewhere between me and the Moon... there is a taco.

^tis a joke, my dear JAS... tis a joke.
 

Akiyama

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 6, 2009
Messages
3,256
Reaction score
5,752
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: Somewhere between me and the Moon... there is a taco.

I'm sorry to doubt your intellect, it seems I underestimated how smart you can be. I'm just spamming places so I can get my post average back to 6.00 posts a day. So I'll just use your thread.
Do you mind if your thread becomes my posting b****? (I already did this to many ask me threads)
Have you been watching the Olympics, what's your favorite sport?
Laughing at others getting hurt in the process, ex: youtube vids of people getting hurt, but survive, America's Funniest Videos. Enjoying yourself while others are in pain. Does that make you a bad person?
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Somewhere between me and the Moon... there is a taco.

Your a mod Aki! Spamming should be simple and easy for ya! ;)
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Somewhere between me and the Moon... there is a taco.

Double decker taco with shredded cheese in hard taco covered by soft taco tortilla with melted cheese as glue.
Would not you want that?
 

igotthegoods

The Giggs
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 2, 2007
Messages
6,515
Reaction score
4,187
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Somewhere between me and the Moon... there is a taco.

I'm very glad to hear the interview went well. Hope you get a call-back! :cheerbunny
baby... it will make everything melt away! :love
:rofl :rofl :rofl

I have to know.... do you use this kind of line when attempting to pick up the ladies in RL, ghostie?
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Somewhere between me and the Moon... there is a taco.

Sorry JAS, I am not really much of a sports guy... so I have not really been keeping up with the Olympics. Slap stick humor usually is not that funny to me... ex. falling down.

Not at the moment M3J... I am too full to want that.

IGTG - if the lady in question has a sense of humor... most def! :p
 
Last edited:

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: Somewhere between me and the Moon... there is a taco.

IIRC, a few days back your thread was something about a job interview? Assuming I am not wrong, what happened? How did it go? By the way, congratz on coming up with some really interesting titles. The other person who rival you at the moment is....sorry not Aki (sorry Aki) but Koen.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Somewhere between me and the Moon... there is a taco.

You want it now?
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Somewhere between me and the Moon... there is a taco.

IIRC, a few days back your thread was something about a job interview? Assuming I am not wrong, what happened? How did it go? By the way, congratz on coming up with some really interesting titles. The other person who rival you at the moment is....sorry not Aki (sorry Aki) but Koen.
yeah after being without a job for going on 5 months now, I finally got an interview with a sports apparel company. It went well, I should hear something back next week sometime.

Thanks! Comes with the creativeness that goes with the art I do, I guess! If I was to lose to someone on here... I would be fine with Koe beating me. He is (in a way) my sensei on here... even though I am older than him! :p

You want it now?
depends on what "it" is...
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Somewhere between me and the Moon... there is a taco.

Double decker taco with shredded cheese in hard taco covered by soft taco tortilla with melted cheese as glue.
Would not you want that?
^
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Somewhere between me and the Moon... there is a taco.

^Not now... I am good with the Chicken Parmesan that I am eating from Zios. Yum-yum
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Somewhere between me and the Moon... there is a taco.

But would you ever eat that?
 
Top