Re: Somewhere between me and the Moon... there is a taco.
So....what kind of taco is it - soft shell or hard shell?
So....what kind of taco is it - soft shell or hard shell?






Not at all... it will turn you into butta or you get a free foot rub!Oh darn...I mean, whoops! I foiled your plans. I hope your back rub won't be painful then. ^^

What is a weird name?That's a weird name. O_o
Double-decker tacos FTW. Taco Bell double-decker tacos FTL. D:


baby... it will make everything melt away!![]()


yeah after being without a job for going on 5 months now, I finally got an interview with a sports apparel company. It went well, I should hear something back next week sometime.IIRC, a few days back your thread was something about a job interview? Assuming I am not wrong, what happened? How did it go? By the way, congratz on coming up with some really interesting titles. The other person who rival you at the moment is....sorry not Aki (sorry Aki) but Koen.

depends on what "it" is...You want it now?
^Double decker taco with shredded cheese in hard taco covered by soft taco tortilla with melted cheese as glue.
Would not you want that?