ghostexiled's yaoi thread

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: still waiting for 1 more person to respond for their chance at a free custom avatar!

I want new avatar if possible?

Sorry to hear about you not getting the job. Better luck next time though. <3
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: still waiting for 1 more person to respond for their chance at a free custom avatar!

well if you want a new one... let me know what you would like! :)

Thanks, hopefully I don't have to go several months again before getting another interview.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: I am the ocean. You are an island. My awesomeness is a Tsunami. You get the idea.

Katrina Kaif. Or Kristen Stewart. Up to you. :P

Hopefully not. You gonna try again soon or wait a bit? I'm wondering whether you should lie on your resume or not. :S
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: I am the ocean. You are an island. My awesomeness is a Tsunami. You get the idea.

well the thing is I am only doing characters from mangas or games... not any real life people atm. So if you got a character from a series you want, I will do that for you. :)

I have my resume floating around all the major job sites... the issue is the what I went to school for is no longer relevant. I now have to know all the adobe programs, flash and html codes in order to even apply for most art jobs these days.

So I have been tossing around the idea of going back to school or something.

Everyone lies on their resume anyway... but there are just some things you can't say you can do, because they would then expect to see examples of work done with certain programs at the interview.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,466
Country
Fun Forum
Re: I am the ocean. You are an island. My awesomeness is a Tsunami. You get the idea.

OK, so you asked me to explain why I voted for Fairy Tail. Here we go :P

I just think this world's the most fun, simply because it differ the most from the real world. The people do live in a world with magic. I think that's just awesome.

The Narutoverse it just kinda the same.. just kind of 500 years ago plus some magical-like jutsus, and the Bleachverse is just like our's with a secret.. dimension for people with 'unusual' skills, I think for commen people like us it'd be just the same boring life. As for OP.. I think it's notcool to be on a ship all the time :D

D-Gray Man is too dangerous for me *pussy* :d and the other options are pretty much unknown to me <.<
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: I am the ocean. You are an island. My awesomeness is a Tsunami. You get the idea.

well the thing is I am only doing characters from mangas or games... not any real life people atm. So if you got a character from a series you want, I will do that for you. :)

I have my resume floating around all the major job sites... the issue is the what I went to school for is no longer relevant. I now have to know all the adobe programs, flash and html codes in order to even apply for most art jobs these days.

So I have been tossing around the idea of going back to school or something.

Everyone lies on their resume anyway... but there are just some things you can't say you can do, because they would then expect to see examples of work done with certain programs at the interview.
Freezing- Bridget Satellizer or Team Medical Dragon- Asada. Uchiha Itachi might do. \o/

You should go back to school IMO and learn, otherwise it'll be hard to find jobs. Esp with shit state our economy is in.
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: I am the ocean. You are an island. My awesomeness is a Tsunami. You get the idea.

Hey ghostE!

I checked out your music list dude. Sound Check (Gravity) is one of my all time favs! That song just takes you into a whole new world/dimension.

You know about Innerpartysystem!!! :nuts I watched them live a couple of years ago! They're cool. You should see them live, they're bunch of crazy mofos. :tem Shimmy Shimmy Ya is a classic!

Wake City, Man I Used To Run, Happy Valentine's Day, Last Way Out Of Here, Over, Signs, You Are The One, Struggle & Apossibly were the ones I liked the most. :)

I wouldn't listen to most of those songs on a regular basis though. :sweat

Check out these songs:
Outkast - War, you like? I love the beginning.
Snoop Dogg - Secrets One of my new favs. :)
La Rhumba :D

I'll post up a sh*t long music list for ya in the near future! :smile-big

Take it easy E!
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: I am the ocean. You are an island. My awesomeness is a Tsunami. You get the idea.

You made it through that whole list and that was all you like? hrmmmm....

Well just keep in mind that I prefer Hip Hop over gangsta gangsta.

Examples: Juarrasic 5, K-os, Mos Def, Method Man and Redman, Wutang, O.D.B, earlier Black Eyed Peas, Twalib kwali and Blackalicious.
 

sindergi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 9, 2009
Messages
684
Reaction score
151
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
Re: I am the ocean. You are an island. My awesomeness is a Tsunami. You get the idea.

I voted for One Piece.....why ? Ok one reason is because its my favorit manga atm.
I like the whole One Piece World - its just a crazy fantasy world where everthing could happen - for example using slugs for communication, DFs and so on :D

Its just cool to have "modern technologie" (camera-slugs,communication slugs and so on) in the world - but still you have this romantic-adventure-feeling.....i mean its still an adventure to travel to another part of the world - in the "real" world you just have to take a plane and you can reach every spot on the world within 25h.

Furthermore i like this friendship/nakanama-stuff in One Piece - the sh are these kind of friends you really want to have.

Last but not least - i think it would be just fun hanging out with Luffy and co - they are just crazy :D

And if i were a character - i would probably be a mix between zoro and sanji. Sometimes im a bit lazy and unoriented like Zoro - and I like flirting wiht women and cooking :D (but im not soooo crazy about women like sanji - but almost :D)
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: I am the ocean. You are an island. My awesomeness is a Tsunami. You get the idea.

What did you think of tonight's episode of Chuck? I thought it was great especially since Chuck now has someone else to vent his spy problems to. :amuse
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: I am the ocean. You are an island. My awesomeness is a Tsunami. You get the idea.

I have not had a chance to watch it yet... I will watch it tomorrow. I am too busy working on art tonight! :)

Last weeks was crazy in how he acted like that hitman and pulled out Casey's tooth. :s
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: I am the ocean. You are an island. My awesomeness is a Tsunami. You get the idea.

Hey, wassup?
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: I am the ocean. You are an island. My awesomeness is a Tsunami. You get the idea.

just chillin like a straight up villain on the ceilin.

you?
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: I am the ocean. You are an island. My awesomeness is a Tsunami. You get the idea.

Gellin' like a felon. Nice sig btw.
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: I am the ocean. You are an island. My awesomeness is a Tsunami. You get the idea.

Thanks buddy! I made it from an old digital art piece of mine.

 

Akiyama

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 6, 2009
Messages
3,256
Reaction score
5,752
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: I am the ocean. You are an island. My awesomeness is a Tsunami. You get the idea.

Ummmmm, the cigarette has the shape of a penis and looks similar. But everything else looks awesome. ^_^

Fav. ice cream flavor?
How fast do you type?
When do you eat lunch?
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: I am the ocean. You are an island. My awesomeness is a Tsunami. You get the idea.

Hoooly shit, man. X_X
I can't wait for your drawing now! ^_^
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: I am the ocean. You are an island. My awesomeness is a Tsunami. You get the idea.

Ummmmm, the cigarette has the shape of a penis and looks similar. But everything else looks awesome. ^_^

Fav. ice cream flavor?
How fast do you type?
When do you eat lunch?
Penis? You really went there, huh? Well consider that I know what a burning cig looks like since I use to smoke during college and so did all of my art friends. :)

pralines and cream or simply chocolate

not sure, I have not clocked my self since I was in high school when I had to take a class for it. Fast enough to get shiz done.

I hardly eat lunch these days, since I have no job. But when I did eat lunch it was usually around 1 or 2 in the afternoon.

Hoooly shit, man. X_X
I can't wait for your drawing now! ^_^
Thanks buddy! If you want to see more of my work, check out the link in my sig.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: I am the ocean. You are an island. My awesomeness is a Tsunami. You get the idea.

I feel uncomfortable praising people, so I'll call you a baldie. v.v
You did all that with what program? I like your work. =D
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: I am the ocean. You are an island. My awesomeness is a Tsunami. You get the idea.

how about you just call me ghost, jp or something else that has nothing to do with my unfortunate genetics? :)

Thanks again!

Most of it was done in Photoshop and few others were done in Illustrator.
 
Top