ghostexiled's yaoi thread

saladesu

in absentia
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 18, 2010
Messages
4,282
Reaction score
6,494
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Singapore
Re: is Power Reading thru Air Gear... 300+ chapters yo!

:ghost HAPPY NEW YEAR GHOST! :ghost​

May the new year bring with it lots of new experiences and new opportunities :amuse
 

conn-man

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 17, 2007
Messages
1,729
Reaction score
359
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: is Power Reading thru Air Gear... 300+ chapters yo!

Happy new year ghosty! did you have some fun?
 

Asarii

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 2, 2010
Messages
2,927
Reaction score
1,962
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Re: is Power Reading thru Air Gear... 300+ chapters yo!

Happy New Year, Ghost! :party
 

Drmke

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 22, 2009
Messages
4,224
Reaction score
1,235
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Palestine
Re: is Power Reading thru Air Gear... 300+ chapters yo!

Air Gear gets meh midway through.
 

conn-man

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 17, 2007
Messages
1,729
Reaction score
359
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: is Power Reading thru Air Gear... 300+ chapters yo!

Such slander! Nobody listen to drmke over there. Midway through(after behemoth arc) is all about development. Kogarasumarus struggle to find their true goal and stay alive as a team. Along with the growing tension between genisis and SF. Keep at it, its awesome.
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: is Power Reading thru Air Gear... 300+ chapters yo!

Thanks everyone for the New Years wishes... hope you all had a great one as well! :grin

No worries CM... once I start I power reading session, I don't quit till I am caught up.

I am currently at the tail end of the battle with the White Wolf Clan.
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: is Power Reading thru Air Gear... 300+ chapters yo!

Hey! How are you?

Have you started your internship yet? If so, how is it so far?
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: is Power Reading thru Air Gear... 300+ chapters yo!

Have not started yet...

I had the interview yesterday and it seemed to go well.

Now I wait to see if they liked me enough... which will be about a week or so from now.
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: is Power Reading thru Air Gear... 300+ chapters yo!

Good luck! :cheerbunny

I hope you'll get the internship. ^^
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: is Power Reading thru Air Gear... 300+ chapters yo!

Thanks a zillion!! I hope I get it as well... I am tired of being a hobo. :(

How are things going for you? Have you found that dream teaching job yet?

What are your thoughts about the newest chapter of D.Gray Man?
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: is Power Reading thru Air Gear... 300+ chapters yo!

Things are going well. I haven't found my dream teaching job but I've gotten a lot of sub jobs. :amuse

I thought the chapter had a lot of intriguing information especially about Bookman and his relationship with the Noah Family. Fiedler's tongue was disgusting though. Yuck! :s It's nice to know that the exorcist and 1st Division of the Science Group are supporting Allen. I'm also glad that Allen and Link's relationship was amended and they got to know each other a little better. The ending was pretty exciting but I don't know if the cardinal has good or evil intention. Why must the ending be a cliffhanger? :bored
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: is Power Reading thru Air Gear... 300+ chapters yo!

yeah it seems that there might be a small war between some of the Noah and the Earl... since some of the Noah want the 14th dead.

Also that Cardinal might be a demon that has been converted by Cross. :)
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: is Power Reading thru Air Gear... 300+ chapters yo!

There might be a division but I don't think the other Noah members would oppose the earl upfront. They would probably do it discreetly since they don't want to anger the earl.

Yeah, that is one theory. Others think it might be a disguised Lulu Bell or someone from the Third Side. However, the converted akuma made sense since Timothy's Innocence noticed something odd about the cardinal.


Here is a clip for the new episode of Chuck. I think you'll enjoy it. ^^
 
Last edited:

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: is Power Reading thru Air Gear... 300+ chapters yo!

Looks pretty good and Sarah is a hott as ever! :p

 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: is being "Mass Effect-ed"

REply to my wallpost on FaceBook kthnx.
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: is being "Mass Effect-ed"

I did... like 2 hours ago, ya ding-a-ling.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: is being "Mass Effect-ed"

Wha? I didn't get any notification. You sure?
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: is being "Mass Effect-ed"

 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: is being "Mass Effect-ed"

Mass Effect? Epic.
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: is being "Mass Effect-ed"

Yes sir... I finally bought into all the hype and it was all true!

It's like Star Trek... but 10x cooler!!

I just finished the 1st game and getting ready to start the 2nd.

after hearing the second one getting game of the year everywhere I turned... I just had to finally play the series.

glad I did.

fyi, I HATE THE MAKO!!!
 
Top