,they are brothers or team mates I am sure of it
Well I think they are team mates(perhaps brothers) but I don't think he is angry because of shoyou's death,I mean guy is working for Tendoshu and they are the one who forced gintoki to kill shoyou.So here we have Shoyou's evil twin brother. he like his brother uses the same sword style. But he is nowhere near as polite as Shoyou was. Wonder if he is pissed at Gintoki for killing his brother instead of Takasugi and Zura. Man this would have mind raped Takasugi so hard. Thank god he isn't taking part in this arc but I'm missing Zura's reaction.
Oh and the joke an iron sword breaks easily when Gin is using it but his wood sowrds is able to withstand nearly all clashes.

Cause Sorachi likes to make jokes of the other mangakas. he will most likely make a joke mini arc about the Tensa zangetsu that Utsoro is wielding.And suddenly an evil twin or something like that. Well I am glad that Gintoki got back to normal rather fast. I doubt he is defeated yet though.
Anyhow. Is Nobume still standing in front of the wall or...
Just a question. Why is he wielding Tensa Zangetsu?![]()
Use Batoto links because you support Hi Wa Mata Noboru that way.Translated chapter is out:http://bato.to/read/_/326091/gintama_v60_ch545_by_hi-wa-mata-noboru

