Shounen Gintama by Sorachi Hideaki

mars23

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2015
Messages
395
Reaction score
864
Gender
Male
Country
Band of the Hawks 2
Spoilers 544 :onoz:onoz
Source: weibo
 
Last edited:

0Xellos

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 17, 2012
Messages
1,649
Reaction score
418
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Slovakia
Holy shit. Dat single spoiler pic.
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
I knew it:hee,they are brothers or team mates I am sure of it
 

susanoo13

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 29, 2010
Messages
1,270
Reaction score
483
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Israel
Glad to see he's not defeated yet, I can't figure out if Sorachi has the guts to kill his characters or not. Okita's sister has died and I believe that for a good plot development he could actually kill someone and it makes the arc that much better for me.
 

Mohsen

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 21, 2013
Messages
2,893
Reaction score
1,283
Gender
Male
Country
Storm's End
So here we have Shoyou's evil twin brother. he like his brother uses the same sword style. But he is nowhere near as polite as Shoyou was. Wonder if he is pissed at Gintoki for killing his brother instead of Takasugi and Zura. Man this would have mind raped Takasugi so hard. Thank god he isn't taking part in this arc but I'm missing Zura's reaction.

Oh and the joke an iron sword breaks easily when Gin is using it but his wood sowrds is able to withstand nearly all clashes.
 
Last edited:

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
So here we have Shoyou's evil twin brother. he like his brother uses the same sword style. But he is nowhere near as polite as Shoyou was. Wonder if he is pissed at Gintoki for killing his brother instead of Takasugi and Zura. Man this would have mind raped Takasugi so hard. Thank god he isn't taking part in this arc but I'm missing Zura's reaction.

Oh and the joke an iron sword breaks easily when Gin is using it but his wood sowrds is able to withstand nearly all clashes.
Well I think they are team mates(perhaps brothers) but I don't think he is angry because of shoyou's death,I mean guy is working for Tendoshu and they are the one who forced gintoki to kill shoyou.
 

Ryuzaki L

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 25, 2013
Messages
397
Reaction score
240
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Nobume just disappeared, is she okay?
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
And suddenly an evil twin or something like that. Well I am glad that Gintoki got back to normal rather fast. I doubt he is defeated yet though.
Anyhow. Is Nobume still standing in front of the wall or...

Just a question. Why is he wielding Tensa Zangetsu? :derp
 

Mohsen

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 21, 2013
Messages
2,893
Reaction score
1,283
Gender
Male
Country
Storm's End
And suddenly an evil twin or something like that. Well I am glad that Gintoki got back to normal rather fast. I doubt he is defeated yet though.
Anyhow. Is Nobume still standing in front of the wall or...

Just a question. Why is he wielding Tensa Zangetsu? :derp
Cause Sorachi likes to make jokes of the other mangakas. he will most likely make a joke mini arc about the Tensa zangetsu that Utsoro is wielding.
I'm still disappointed that Zura who also is connected to Shoyou is being used at the side lines. I mean Gin had to kill Shoyou cause takasugi and Zura were caught during battle and Gin had then to give himself in and make a decision between his childhood friends and his father figure so what is Zura doing?
 

Goral

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 2, 2007
Messages
1,665
Reaction score
1,994
Age
40
Gender
Male
Country
Poland

Ryuzaki L

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 25, 2013
Messages
397
Reaction score
240
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
I don't even know what's going on anymore. Fake Shouyou killed real Shouyou, or that was a fake Shouyou as well?
 

THM Nindo

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2008
Messages
7,852
Reaction score
4,153
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Who knows.
It might be metaphorical, in the same way that "Darth Vader" killed Anakin Skywalker in Star Wars.
 

Ryuzaki L

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 25, 2013
Messages
397
Reaction score
240
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Well, looks like gorilla is dead this time :pout
 

Ryuzaki L

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 25, 2013
Messages
397
Reaction score
240
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Nah, he's dead. Look at those lifeless eyes, gorilla is dead and gone.
 
Top