- Joined
- Aug 23, 2013
- Messages
- 14,079
- Reaction score
- 6,936
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
88 made me crey really hard 


Was he benched? why was he on the cheering section?I think that Tsukki's brother is kinda pathetic... I mean, in the whole world there are people that excels in talent and people that work really hard although they're average at the best. It's no different in sports, even if Tsukki's brother was a good player, there were a lot of players even better than him, he shouldn't be ashamed of his position as a benched player, he was good enough to be there. It's impossible that everyone in a team can be at the court at the same time. For those who can't stand at the court as a regular, what they need is train even harder and support his mates because all of them are part of the same team.
That's my way of thinking, though :P
PS. it was a sad chapter, though and i could feel Tsukki's pain and disappointment.
PS². don't hate me, guys lol.
I thought that was the thing too, especially in the one panel where it seemed like his brother was trying to hold back when it zoomed on his face at one point.I think his brother was trapped into what is thought was a small lie. Then he couldn't get back without deceiving his brother and his own pride. That is something I can understand and is more common than we think.
that's right, he wasn't benched, my bad ): (it was 3 am when i read it)Was he benched? why was he on the cheering section?
Why would we hate you? That's it! XDI think that Tsukki's brother is kinda pathetic... I mean, in the whole world there are people that excels in talent and people that work really hard although they're average at the best. It's no different in sports, even if Tsukki's brother was a good player, there were a lot of players even better than him, he shouldn't be ashamed of his position as a benched player, he was good enough to be there. It's impossible that everyone in a team can be at the court at the same time. For those who can't stand at the court as a regular, what they need is train even harder and support his mates because all of them are part of the same team.
That's my way of thinking, though :P
PS. it was a sad chapter, though and i could feel Tsukki's pain and disappointment.
PS². don't hate me, guys lol.

It doesn't have an anime thread yet. It will have when the season which it will be aired begin.Is it possible to put such info in an Hakyuu anime thread please.
I'm not sure you have to super sensitive about just a preview. If there were people not interested, then they don't really have to watch it. Plus, I think it is too early for making Haikyuu's anime thread since it still has long time to wait for it; I think no one even make thread for upcoming winter animation, yet.You can create it even if it does not air yet. There are people like me who are not interested in it. This section is supposed to be about manga.
Dont really see whats wrong with having put the first pv and visual here considering a few other anime announcements for it were posted in this thread as well.I am because soon there will be plenty of other announcements. There is absolutely no harm in making an Haikyu anime thread now. You can discuss there what you like to discuss (voice actor, chara design,...) all you want.