Shounen Haikyuu!! by FURUDATE Haruichi

Drmke

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 22, 2009
Messages
4,224
Reaction score
1,235
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Palestine
http://www.mangapanda.com/haikyu/95/10

Bokuto's face in every panel :XD

I can't get over how awesome it is that we've gotten to know some many rival characters during this arc. It's going to make me upset if we don't get to see all of them play games in the tournament.
 

Spectrum

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 21, 2008
Messages
5,575
Reaction score
599
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Great chapter! Can't wait to read the next arc...
 

SharkBait

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Aug 23, 2013
Messages
14,076
Reaction score
6,934
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Yes they did a release of 96 and 97 !!!

Summer training arc meat fest conclusion was great. The final chapter did have pages that did make it feel as if it was just satisfying the page count limit but I cant ever complain about more pages for Oikawa, and all the other teams that we need to be hyped about. Shiratorizawa needs to have good members hopefully as memorable as Aobajosai, Fukurodani, and Nekoma.

Ill miss all the Kuroo Tsukki Bokuto, and Kenma Hinata stuff as well as the other joke moments all around.
 

Torikofan

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Oct 29, 2013
Messages
75
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
Imperium of Mankind
I read the first ~25 chapters of Haikyuu!! last year and I really liked it :) There were like 70 chapters out at that time but I decided to wait until they make an anime for it and it happened!! There are just a few weeks left and I just saw a few pictures and it looks REALLY GOOD! I'm really excited :D
 

Spectrum

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 21, 2008
Messages
5,575
Reaction score
599
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
The anime will be awesome.
 

Kaizou 10

Banned
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 12, 2013
Messages
2,572
Reaction score
2,467
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
The second preview for upcoming Haikyuu animation:
 
Last edited by a moderator:

SharkBait

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Aug 23, 2013
Messages
14,076
Reaction score
6,934
Gender
Male
Country
United States
They picked a great composer for the series, can really feel pumped up from it here in this pv.
 

Spectrum

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 21, 2008
Messages
5,575
Reaction score
599
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I love this chapter! Hopefully this new arc will be amazing.

And dat cover... *-*
 

SharkBait

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Aug 23, 2013
Messages
14,076
Reaction score
6,934
Gender
Male
Country
United States
99 and 100

This game against Ougiminami is going good to being an intense first prelim match for Karasuno. I tihnk its clear who will win based on plot and all of that but they are still a fun team and their past capt is quite the character.

Tsukki block and Hinata spike for best moments.
 

Spectrum

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 21, 2008
Messages
5,575
Reaction score
599
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
This season will be the best!

I'm looking forward to watch HQ =D
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Chapter 101 is out.

It'a very good the feeling of winning with ease.... :pleased
However, I will put Ogiminami in my list because they can appear in the future stronger than now and challenge Karasuno, it would be typical.
I understand that a tall player is a challenge, but one player doesn't biuld a team. I think they will surpass this challenge smoothly despite their fears.
 

Koen

Celestial Belgian
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
13,821
Reaction score
3,547
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
Great chapter. Their opponent was not that strong because their mentality was not right. It may have been less easier if they would have that winners mentality but I think that even with it, they would have lost against Karasuno
 
Top