- Joined
- Jun 22, 2009
- Messages
- 4,224
- Reaction score
- 1,235
- Age
- 34
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
http://www.mangapanda.com/haikyu/95/10
Bokuto's face in every panel
I can't get over how awesome it is that we've gotten to know some many rival characters during this arc. It's going to make me upset if we don't get to see all of them play games in the tournament.
Bokuto's face in every panel

I can't get over how awesome it is that we've gotten to know some many rival characters during this arc. It's going to make me upset if we don't get to see all of them play games in the tournament.
There were like 70 chapters out at that time but I decided to wait until they make an anime for it and it happened!! There are just a few weeks left and I just saw a few pictures and it looks REALLY GOOD! I'm really excited 
