- Joined
- Aug 23, 2013
- Messages
- 14,079
- Reaction score
- 6,935
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Yams float serve was great this chapter. Though I was more enjoying that Tanaka Tsukki moment lol.
This manga really manages to make you care for each character, so that makes the impact even bigger.
Tsukishima was like "what I am doing" and "I don't want to be here" XD (that is what he thought in his mind I bet)The Haikyuu!! cast singing is so good, Tsukki
http://lowpowerprince.tumblr.com/post/105500645548/from-the-dvd-vol-6-benefits-for-reference-it



In the bold part, you are talking about the characters of the manga (nobody said sucha thing I'm sure) you are saying your opinion? Given that you dislike volleyball, it is easy to reach the conclusion that they are monsters since you don't know anything about volleybal at all. With 10 chapters only Kageyama played well because he already played before and even him just had potential at that point. Hinata barely knew how to pick a ball and make a spike. Just because they can make a attack that high schoolers find incredible, they are the best players of the world.I'm stunned that this manga is so popular here. I'm searching for a new manga sport after Kuroko no Basket (and eyeshield 21 before that) but this one won't do it. Usually, the team in a sport manga is a complete underdog with raw hidden talent but here, talent is not hidden, you got a gathering of beasts from the start. It's a weird choice. Not even 10 chapters in and everyone looking at the duo is saying "MONSTERSSSSS" ...
I don't really like the art and volley-ball is a sport I dislike (normally, I can go past that if the manga is good enough like boxing in haijime no ippo). Storytelling is lacking a certain flow as well (flashbacks coming out of nowhere in early chapters).
So i'll pass for this one. Again I'm really stunned by how popular it is.
So, basically, I can't give my opinion if it's negative ? Just Relax ... I don't intend to keep going here so I won't annoy you much moreIn the bold part, you are talking about the characters of the manga (nobody said sucha thing I'm sure) you are saying your opinion? Given that you dislike volleyball, it is easy to reach the conclusion that they are monsters since you don't know anything about volleybal at all. With 10 chapters only Kageyama played well because he already played before and even him just had potential at that point. Hinata barely knew how to pick a ball and make a spike. Just because they can make a attack that high schoolers find incredible, they are the best players of the world.
If you come here to badmouth the manga when you don't know anything about the sport. Don't come. It is better that way.
.
Without knowing what you are talking about? No, preferably.So, basically, I can't give my opinion if it's negative ? Just Relax ... I don't intend to keep going here so I won't annoy you much more.

Sugawara has good control of his serves, he his good in choosing the force he puts in his serves and the direction. In this game he targeted Mad Dog the last time he served, he will try to do the same I hope.I don't remember of any remarkable serving ability coming from Sugawara.
Well, you never know... Sometimes, the simplest serve with a bit of experience can be the best serve ever, so...



