- Joined
- Aug 23, 2013
- Messages
- 14,076
- Reaction score
- 6,934
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Could Nekoma somehow beat Karasuno
Though with Bokuto's lines, feels like it could be suggesting a Fukuradani loss....against Karasuno.
I wonder how long this match will be, another 40+ chapter thing.
Nekoma v Karasuno is off to a really exciting start. WE really need a new season.
Though with Bokuto's lines, feels like it could be suggesting a Fukuradani loss....against Karasuno.
I wonder how long this match will be, another 40+ chapter thing.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Still seeing it all in video game terms, but still. 
I mean if Fukurodani and Karasuno don't face off in this tournament, it will be somewhat anticlimactic and definitely out of style. My bet is Fukurodani loses the first set but ends up winning two out of three.



Obviously they can’t do that - they have to try to block him - but just doing it once I feel could work. Would be satisfying if Tsukki won them the set like that even.
( well, dont get me wrong, i prefer they lose here so that hinata can progress and become ACE next season.)( also in that case, there will be a little chance to see boktou oshijima oikawa and others in the first year of university )