Thanks bean, I appreciate it....
I already sent a pm to tda...
I already sent a pm to tda...
Last edited:
Group hugzI like both.
Go Flyers!
Nah, I have loans to pay off, and I'm not even done taking out loans....
Why does education have to be so damn expensive?
Those damn teachers demand too much money thats why and also those extra curricular activities require money like SOCCER< Cus thats another way we say it in America.(cus of all that American Football thing)
Bean is a classy guyhey nat, didn't mean to offend. I thought we were just having fun. Let me know if you want anything deleted.
I will call it soccer as long as I live in America. As a matter of fact, I will call it soccre no matter whgere I liveFOR FUCKS SAKE STOP CALLING IT SOCCER!
![]()
![]()
![]()
blasphemous fuckers..
.
.
yes and yes.Observe and Report is the Seth Rogen movie, right?
And is Sugar that baseball movie?
im too drunk to understrand but i guess you mean that football is football and american football should be called soccer, if thats the case i agree if not fuck offI personally think that the Americans should call their sport soccer and call what actually is football, football.
