Archived Hangout Thread v.14

Status
Not open for further replies.

nat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,979
Reaction score
2,132
Gender
Female
Country
Bermuda
Thanks bean, I appreciate it....
I already sent a pm to tda...
 
Last edited:

Strider's♥Death

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 1, 2008
Messages
1,469
Reaction score
260
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Awwwwwwwwwwwwww:wtf Group hugz


I like both.

Go Flyers!



Nah, I have loans to pay off, and I'm not even done taking out loans....

Why does education have to be so damn expensive?
:shifty Those damn teachers demand too much money thats why and also those extra curricular activities require money like SOCCER< Cus thats another way we say it in America.(cus of all that American Football thing)

Oh yeah America, if ur counrty is in trouble or theres terror we will come and help, though we dont promise a clean finish.
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: nat

The Flash

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 1, 2006
Messages
1,404
Reaction score
426
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
hey nat, didn't mean to offend. I thought we were just having fun. Let me know if you want anything deleted.
Bean is a classy guy
 
  • Like
Reactions: nat

predsfan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 31, 2008
Messages
843
Reaction score
121
Gender
Male
Country
United States
FOR FUCKS SAKE STOP CALLING IT SOCCER!
:guns :mad :fishslap :laser

blasphemous fuckers..
I will call it soccer as long as I live in America. As a matter of fact, I will call it soccre no matter whgere I live :p.

P.S. I'm a little bit drun,k. And by a little bitg, I means alotr ab irt ;).
 

The Flash

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 1, 2006
Messages
1,404
Reaction score
426
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
If i say football in North America -- they would have confused me for saying American Football, which is not the samething.
 
Last edited:

bean

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
6,660
Reaction score
1,578
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I saw sugar and observe and report yesterday. I recommend both.
 

Fortisdiablos

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 29, 2006
Messages
687
Reaction score
84
Gender
Male
Country
Egypt
Observe and Report is the Seth Rogen movie, right?

And is Sugar that baseball movie?
 

The Flash

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 1, 2006
Messages
1,404
Reaction score
426
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
lol those movies look funny.

I think pineapple express is one of the funniest movies ever made.
 

Lelo

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 1, 2008
Messages
2,172
Reaction score
196
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Lebanon
ROFL, ur hilarious iThePirate. Try living in the states where everybody calls it soccer. I tried calling it football here around my buds but they keep thinking I'm talking about the NFL, so I gave up
 

Baron Hugenstein

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 6, 2008
Messages
2,331
Reaction score
618
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
No matter what name it is, it will always be an awesome sport(GO Barcalona).......
I know what you mean Lelo, here in Montreal, they also call it Soccer, and it was somewhat weird to keep hearing it when I always knew it as Football
 

warbandit66

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2007
Messages
2,768
Reaction score
886
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
I personally think that the Americans should call their sport soccer and call what actually is football, football.
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
hell yeah th besya drunk is drunk and i just wanna say that most bitches are hoes haha

.....



steal my booze aghain n ill kill ya ....


I personally think that the Americans should call their sport soccer and call what actually is football, football.
im too drunk to understrand but i guess you mean that football is football and american football should be called soccer, if thats the case i agree if not fuck off
 
Last edited by a moderator:

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
ippy, guess what?


SOCCER
SOCCER
SOCCER
SOCCER
SOCCER
SOCCER
 

worm34

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Dec 28, 2006
Messages
180
Reaction score
9
Gender
Male
Country
United States
YEAH, THE ANAHEIM DUCKS (NHL) ARE IN THE PLAYOFFS!!!! This just made my day. So what's up who ever is on?
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Hai hai wormie! Hmm, i'm not a big fan of the NHL but I've always had a thing for Phoenix Coyotes... Not following the NHL s that much any more though.
 

Fortisdiablos

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 29, 2006
Messages
687
Reaction score
84
Gender
Male
Country
Egypt
Hey, why did my post get deleted. I was just showing how to say football/soccer in my native tongue.

كرة القدم
 

Lelo

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 1, 2008
Messages
2,172
Reaction score
196
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Lebanon
I was born in Lebanon but I dont know how to read/write arabic, and it's way too hard to even learn. I can speak it though
 

◆ T.D.A ◆

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 16, 2007
Messages
7,516
Reaction score
6,348
Gender
Hidden
Country
North Korea
where was the report then?
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
i got a warning >_>;;

no more cussin' for me. :scry
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top