Archived Hangout Thread v.14

Status
Not open for further replies.

nat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,979
Reaction score
2,132
Gender
Female
Country
Bermuda
like always studying...I Only go online when I have exams or other things to do.

you?
 

Baron Hugenstein

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 6, 2008
Messages
2,331
Reaction score
618
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
@ Asus:

*whispering: Ya, but we need a final boss to give graduations, I nominate either Bean or TDA....someone to scare them
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Trying to study...

* not succeding must say u_ú*

And watching Korgoth...:XD...

(well Melody... at least we have you and the other mods to control the Spam right ????)

@sarry

No... we must corrupt one the mods to join our side... ^_^ they will never know n_n
 
  • Like
Reactions: nat

Forever_Melody

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,886
Reaction score
634
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Depends what section you guys wanna corrupt guys >.>

And I'm technically supposed to be doing homework as well, but today's holiday soooo I'm not really motivated >.>
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Hmmm

what you are talking about... corruption ...^_^...

how come someone not be motivated in the day before tomorrow ....
 

Forever_Melody

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,886
Reaction score
634
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
"Why do today what you can do tomorrow?" is my favorite line...lol :XD

Nah I'm doing studying, the actual projects/work I'll do tomorrow probably.

And by "corruption" I probably mean "winning them to your side" :oh
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Well my favorite line should be

" Freedom falls far from the nuts "

:XD...

so What is the work Emilie ????

Don't worry... I know we can find 1 or 2 mods to join our cause ^_^
 

Forever_Melody

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,886
Reaction score
634
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
I have a few, a Biology project, a C++ assignment, an English literary essay and a Psychology paper.

What is your cause anyways?
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
We just wanted to create a Newbies discussion thread...^_^

*speaking of C++... oh no... I have to deliver my program in a week NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!*
 

Forever_Melody

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,886
Reaction score
634
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
I have 2 weeks for my assignment, but I'll finish it tomorrow so I can skip the labs for 2 weeks lol >.>

And what do you mean a Newbies thread? Isn't there already an introductions thread?
 

Fortisdiablos

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 29, 2006
Messages
687
Reaction score
84
Gender
Male
Country
Egypt
I took C++ in high school...wasn't a fan. So what is everyone's major/general area of study? That is, if you're in school right now.
 

Forever_Melody

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,886
Reaction score
634
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
The C++ class I'm taking is easy, probably one of the easiest classes I've taken in a while, if not except academic English witting(man I'm getting points for knowing prepositional clauses and discourse particles lol :p).

Umm my field of study is integrated DEC if that actually means anything to anyone :s It's basically a groupment of science & Social science classes. So I have physics, chemistry, math, psychology, sociology and religious/political studies classes in my curriculum.
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Well we were talking about the whole fact that many new members that post in Naruto section... come with ideas that blows your heads off ^_^

so We wanted them to wrestle a little in the newbies thread... just for the fun ^_^
 

nat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,979
Reaction score
2,132
Gender
Female
Country
Bermuda
Why Asus...you know I dislike Hinata and her fans when they go rabid. And rabid they have been for a while, Kishi just threw them a bit of fanservice and now the rest have to suffer the consequences :)
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Well ... :XD...

so you really dislike Hinata... ô_o...

I love all characters from the Rookie 9... they are all cool in my opinion...
but anyway... what are the "anti's" :XD...???
 

nat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,979
Reaction score
2,132
Gender
Female
Country
Bermuda
I used to like her, funny thing. She has really cool character design and taijustu...But then her fans went "ZOMG, She's soooo awesome, the other Kunoichi suck, Hyuugas are awesome (well Neji is without any doubt)"

So mental mechanism went

Overrated character > People love> people obsess= We dislike :D
Anti (=dislike) list would include her....and no one else that I can think of now, they're all cool and not much overrated.


anyway, lets not talk about Naruto here...this is a a general hangout thread...

Any cool movies in sight? "Wolverine" looks amazing :D
 
Last edited:

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
We are simply talking about hatred here :XD... nothing about Naruto ... :eyeroll

Well I don't even know when the next X-men is coming here in Brazil *wolverine huh????:XD*

well I watched the "fast and furious 4" :XD... the best part the Vin Diesel's macho scenes... which was the whole movie :XD... actually there was a point where I thought I was atually watching Vin Diesel's Facebook in slide show...

have you seem the movie ???
 
  • Like
Reactions: nat

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
i just downloaded something awesome.

The Jason Statham Collection.

Awesome, f**kin awesome.

Watchin Ghosts Of Mars now, think that cube n statham shouldve exchanged roles though.

btw, my most recent warning was actually my second for bad language, the first one was from ichi cause of my siggeh containing one of my favourite rap verses, took em like 2-3 months to find it cause it was in a spoiler tag :lmao

so wazzup everone?


f**kin hell theres some bad acting in this f**kin movie.
bad writing, bad directing, bad effects, bad fight scenes and no really hot chicks.
2/10 the only reason it gettin above a zero is cause im a statham fan. -_-;
 
Last edited:

◆ T.D.A ◆

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 16, 2007
Messages
7,516
Reaction score
6,348
Gender
Hidden
Country
North Korea
NF is jokes, some of the people there are on a whole other level, its pretty fun. :amuse
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top