Archived Hangout Thread v.14

Status
Not open for further replies.

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
ippy, what movie is that?

so anyway, DB is showing but I totally missed it. and I'm kinda deliberating if I should watch it.

not to open a completely new topic since there is a DB movie thread. -_-;

I also made it a point to watch FMA once it came out because some cool anime channel here managed to air it via satellite. and daym, I missed that too.
 

hatsuharupeace

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 9, 2007
Messages
6,761
Reaction score
907
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Gay. We get no anime channels here in Australia. ;____;
 

Forever_Melody

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,886
Reaction score
634
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
We have none either if that's any consolation >.>
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
We have a Funimation channel, I believe, through certain companies but I don't get that channel. Not that I'd want it anyways; most of what plays on it doesn't interest me anyways :P I'd rather watch online.
 

◆ T.D.A ◆

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 16, 2007
Messages
7,516
Reaction score
6,348
Gender
Hidden
Country
North Korea
It has been a long time since I've had ice cream, too long for my liking. :darn
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
ippy, what movie is that?

so anyway, DB is showing but I totally missed it. and I'm kinda deliberating if I should watch it.

not to open a completely new topic since there is a DB movie thread. -_-;

I also made it a point to watch FMA once it came out because some cool anime channel here managed to air it via satellite. and daym, I missed that too.
it was ghosts of mars, complete shit.

btw what curse words am i allowed to use?

man i was trying to find the places i started out on, forums n such only found nexgear so far, first place i was somewhat active in i guess, got warnings there as well. :lmao
 

bean

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
6,660
Reaction score
1,578
Gender
Male
Country
United States
ippy, what movie is that?

so anyway, DB is showing but I totally missed it. and I'm kinda deliberating if I should watch it.

not to open a completely new topic since there is a DB movie thread. -_-;

I also made it a point to watch FMA once it came out because some cool anime channel here managed to air it via satellite. and daym, I missed that too.
DB? the dragonball movie? the live action thing? anyone actually considering watching that?

and nat, don't hate on hinata because people like her. I never liked her before until a. naruto showed she had some value to him and b. she got big boobs (yeah, I'm a perv, what of it?!) but as far as people liking her because she was better than others, I don't get that. I liked her because she wasn't better than others but still had the balls to go up against neji.
 
  • Like
Reactions: nat

◆ T.D.A ◆

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 16, 2007
Messages
7,516
Reaction score
6,348
Gender
Hidden
Country
North Korea
I heard DB movie killed it.

You can't really hate on her, come on just look at her face. She's too innocent. But boobies is the deciding factor. :noworry

Yeah you call us pervs mods, but then you go all fangirling over shirtless Sasuke. :notrust.
 

Forever_Melody

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,886
Reaction score
634
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Well hey, if you like Hinata because of her chest, feel free to do so lol :p Personally, my favorite male characters have technically never been shirtless in the manga >.>
 

◆ T.D.A ◆

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 16, 2007
Messages
7,516
Reaction score
6,348
Gender
Hidden
Country
North Korea
Shirtless no, but pantless yes I believe :noworry
 

nat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,979
Reaction score
2,132
Gender
Female
Country
Bermuda
only fangirl over Sasuke in the art forums, where you rarely go :)
It does not affect the main discussion sections :D



like mimi said, like who want, in anyway you want.
 
Last edited:

◆ T.D.A ◆

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 16, 2007
Messages
7,516
Reaction score
6,348
Gender
Hidden
Country
North Korea
Actually I go to the art section a lot, in fact I might have even posted there before you did. I used to post in every thread (Naruto), cut down though.
 

nat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,979
Reaction score
2,132
Gender
Female
Country
Bermuda
Shame, I would have loved to see you comment more there.
I noticed a few comments from you on some threads, but not very frequently.

Of course you posted before me> I joined last year, you joined 2007 :)
 

◆ T.D.A ◆

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 16, 2007
Messages
7,516
Reaction score
6,348
Gender
Hidden
Country
North Korea
I preferred 2007 MH design rather than 2008. :( I didn't like the change.
 

bean

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
6,660
Reaction score
1,578
Gender
Male
Country
United States
shouldn't naruto have one of those guitars with multiple necks...like nine necks. But seriously though, I can't see naruto playing the guitar. He's more like a drummer....
 

◆ T.D.A ◆

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 16, 2007
Messages
7,516
Reaction score
6,348
Gender
Hidden
Country
North Korea
Yeah Sasuke seems more the type to play the guitar.
 

nat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,979
Reaction score
2,132
Gender
Female
Country
Bermuda
.....Naru's a sensitive soul..classic guitar suits him more

Drums are for Konohamaru, or Lee.
 

bean

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
6,660
Reaction score
1,578
Gender
Male
Country
United States
nah, you're fooling yourself nat. Neji is more classical guitar (he's kinda got that spanish vibe with his long hair). Sasuke is definitely electric guitar cause he has that wiener emo vibe (that and he can probably play without an amp...that was weak). Naruto is definitely a drummer. Like buddy rich kind of drummer. Sadly, like with ninjutsu, lee can't play an instrument. He's most likely a back ground dancer.
 
Last edited:

nat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,979
Reaction score
2,132
Gender
Female
Country
Bermuda
lol...dancer, that's very bad.
Neji is emo too so....

Besides lately the only bishi bands that sell are emo ones, just ask Strider. Get Sasuke on the vocals, Naruto on the drums, neji Guitar, Shika manager, Shino security and a couple of groupies = success
 

The Flash

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 1, 2006
Messages
1,404
Reaction score
426
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
aw natalie!

You're such a nice person. Introducing and welcoming people on MH? That's cute. lol
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top