Archived Hangout Thread v.14

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
... are you looking at the mirror TDA ???? :XD...

c'mon... I said somethings about his sig but I wasn't the guy that went crazy and created a club because of that :XD

not that you started the whole deal... because I think you didn't ... If I remember correctly...


...:XD...

OK Agrias... you win...

* no you don't :XD*

anyway TDA... doing what this week???? beyond posting in a endless rate...

and what about you Agrias... beyond the other 2 questions that I am sure you read...
 
Last edited:

Agrias

Holy Knight
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 28, 2007
Messages
4,236
Reaction score
1,260
Age
42
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Ah Asus, it's not really a "job" abroad, it's a Master's program. Waiting for results now ;/

Today I've done extra work to make the holiday worth it ;_; Also played a bit of TF2 and...instaled damn Vista on my desktop, yuck. Moar work in the horizon...
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
:XD... so... you applied to what in that job ????

hauhauh well vista is too heavy... I am scared of it...:XD... I rather 98 SE ^_^

* I love playing Combat arms.... the server went down a week ago... and it is gone forever ^_^*
 

Lelo

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 1, 2008
Messages
2,172
Reaction score
196
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Lebanon
TDA, Asusp, calm down:XD:XD:XD:XD
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
hey Lelo...:XD... I am calm now... after all I found out I am not a trouble ^_^

so man... what you up to ????
 

Matthew

Banned
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
112
Reaction score
33
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Justified freedom :amuse

Hellz yeah!:XD
 
Last edited:

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Hey matt you are back 8D...

so you begin freedom with a one-liner :XD...

so what have you been doing ????
 

Matthew

Banned
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
112
Reaction score
33
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
well exams are over. I'm having a blast really! Life without exams... hmm it feels good. 4 months summer baby!
 

bean

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
6,660
Reaction score
1,578
Gender
Male
Country
United States
here lelo, where would you say they're from?


so far:

1 vote(s) Syria
2 vote(s) Lebanon (Sarry, you said Lebanese twice so I marked you down for that)
1 vote(s) Mexico or any Latin country
1 vote(s) general Arab - don't know what else to classify this.
 
Last edited:

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
who are those bean ????

so... you have 4 months off Matthew ???? plans ????
 

Fortisdiablos

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 29, 2006
Messages
687
Reaction score
84
Gender
Male
Country
Egypt
Are those guys Syrian?
 

bean

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
6,660
Reaction score
1,578
Gender
Male
Country
United States
we'll see. so far we have one vote for syrian.
 

nat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,979
Reaction score
2,132
Gender
Female
Country
Bermuda
OOO...I vote Lebanon....since you asked Lelo, there might be a connection.
 

Fortisdiablos

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 29, 2006
Messages
687
Reaction score
84
Gender
Male
Country
Egypt
Now I'm second guessing myself. Could be Syrians...Jordanians...Palestinians.

Ah well, I'm gonna stick with my vote. Hell all of those could be wrong, I guess.
 

Strider's♥Death

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 1, 2008
Messages
1,469
Reaction score
260
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I say straight up from any-border-latino. Though the dude with the glasses is looking straight up mexican.
 

Baron Hugenstein

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 6, 2008
Messages
2,331
Reaction score
618
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
The guy with the glasses looks Lebanese, while the other guy may be either Lebanese or Syrian...maybe..

I would say either Lebanese or Jordanians/Palestinians
 
Last edited:

Strider's♥Death

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 1, 2008
Messages
1,469
Reaction score
260
Gender
Male
Country
United States
This modern pirates thing, It's starting to become a bigger problem. Could a new era of mass pirates crews with different names and shit be coming? O: And im talking from all over the world lol

lol If crazy ass airships were real, sky pirates would be badass.

Everyone could use a little adventure no? lol
 

bean

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
6,660
Reaction score
1,578
Gender
Male
Country
United States
yeah, it would be all fun and games....that is until they call in the navy seals and you get sniped.
 

Strider's♥Death

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 1, 2008
Messages
1,469
Reaction score
260
Gender
Male
Country
United States
hahahahaha Would be epic if it were like those RPG's. Shit like that... I guess it's not possible in our world "so to say".

Hmmmm maybe Space Pirates in the Very further future lol
 
Last edited:

Fortisdiablos

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 29, 2006
Messages
687
Reaction score
84
Gender
Male
Country
Egypt
Hey bean, are you gonna tell us who's right?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top