Archived Hangout Thread v. 16

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arth

Translator
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jul 29, 2007
Messages
85
Reaction score
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I'm good, procrastinating as per usual ^^
And how is everyone else today?
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
It's been raining a lot recently and putting a damper on my plans to either jog or swim. -_- I'd been in the house all day this week and I really wanna get back to doing active stuff.

I also want new manga to read :p

Also, the only time I went out this week was to get drunk and I realized after waking up today that I don't wanna drink anymore... yeah, the usual hangover promises. geh.

Welcome, arth. I don't remember talking to you but, yeah, welcome.
 

Arth

Translator
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jul 29, 2007
Messages
85
Reaction score
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
It's been raining a lot recently and putting a damper on my plans to either jog or swim. -_- I'd been in the house all day this week and I really wanna get back to doing active stuff.

I also want new manga to read :p

Also, the only time I went out this week was to get drunk and I realized after waking up today that I don't wanna drink anymore... yeah, the usual hangover promises. geh.

Welcome, arth. I don't remember talking to you but, yeah, welcome.
Cheers ^^
I've only just started posting in the forums, so most people don't know me :amuse

Be careful not to drink too much :p
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
I'm good, procrastinating as per usual ^^
And how is everyone else today?
Cool, hungover, tired, trying to follow my team on hattrick atm, playing vs the team that's in the lead in the division. The score is 0-1 and I've been millimetres to equalize ... :(
Very important game! :o

Just woke up too though, it's summer vacation so I'm back at my parents house... they're gone today though so I gotta make some food... Thinking of Veggie burgers or Sesame nuggets with some french fries...

The day'll be spent in front of Europa Universalis 3 i think... need to finish of that game.. :)
 

Arth

Translator
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jul 29, 2007
Messages
85
Reaction score
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Cool, hungover, tired, trying to follow my team on hattrick atm, playing vs the team that's in the lead in the division. The score is 0-1 and I've been millimetres to equalize ... :(
Very important game! :o

Just woke up too though, it's summer vacation so I'm back at my parents house... they're gone today though so I gotta make some food... Thinking of Veggie burgers or Sesame nuggets with some french fries...

The day'll be spent in front of Europa Universalis 3 i think... need to finish of that game.. :)
Damn, you guys are all drunkards :D

Don't forget to drink lots of water ^^
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Hey everyone, just came back from my cousin's bday party...not all that bad, minor incident where someone may or may not have been carrying a gun:( and the police had to show up but t'was all cool in the end:p

Very sunny in London!! jeez! had to bring out the 3/4 shorts, what's up with everyone??
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Damn, you guys are all drunkards :D

Don't forget to drink lots of water ^^
Pfft I'm almost a teetotaller... on weekdays..

Don't worry, either I drink water, or pure orange juice!
 

-Ren Boy-

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 22, 2009
Messages
2,679
Reaction score
700
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Hey Dudes
Wow, the hangout thread is getting outclassed by these minor threads

What a shame!
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Shame? No
Fun? Yes
 

-Ren Boy-

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 22, 2009
Messages
2,679
Reaction score
700
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Funny, but failed

Blaiii long time no speak. How was the dates with those 3 girls it must have cost a fortune
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
what do you mean, anbu? outclassed by which threads?
 

-Ren Boy-

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 22, 2009
Messages
2,679
Reaction score
700
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Well normally the hangout thread is at the top of the General Discussion threads. but when I looked for it, it was near enough to the bottem

outclassed might be the wrong vocab. The hangout has been dead lool, while other threads people have been posting in them
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
then we just have to post more here^^
though if we have no actual topic it would be only spamming,sooo

is there something we could discuss or talk about?
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Depression seems a noteworthy topic? :p
Hey all!!!

jus kidding..dunno really
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Well it's not like it's a race or anything anyway -_-; besides, participating in other convos about more specific topics is also fun, as Blai might say.

anyhoo, how is the weather where you guys are at? here it's already pretty rainy :s It's june and july- the time for typhoons and stuff. :faint
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
are you serious!!? the weather is too hot over here, I'm goin out and I'm seriously considering wearing shorts... the suns gone down though..
what you up to?
 

-Ren Boy-

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 22, 2009
Messages
2,679
Reaction score
700
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Today is a BEAUTIFUL DAY

The sun is shining, the weather is sweet

sunny sunday :D
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
the weather here is just.....nothing special....
this is berling so i don't expect anything
it's just: no sun,no rain,not warm,not cold...just boring:XD
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Well it's not like it's a race or anything anyway -_-; besides, participating in other convos about more specific topics is also fun, as Blai might say.
Word!

And c'mon... it's not the quantity that matters, it's the quality...

I'd prefer if there were less posts but more detailed... kinda gets annoying to post here when it's just twitter-talk and 2sentences long posts...
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
hello to you too Blai-kun,

well guys, I thought I was gonna be here for a while, but I'm heading out for a few hours to meet someone. Anyone doing/done anything exciting today?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top