- Joined
- Jul 29, 2007
- Messages
- 85
- Reaction score
- 27
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
I'm good, procrastinating as per usual ^^
And how is everyone else today?
And how is everyone else today?
Cheers ^^It's been raining a lot recently and putting a damper on my plans to either jog or swim. -_- I'd been in the house all day this week and I really wanna get back to doing active stuff.
I also want new manga to read![]()
Also, the only time I went out this week was to get drunk and I realized after waking up today that I don't wanna drink anymore... yeah, the usual hangover promises. geh.
Welcome, arth. I don't remember talking to you but, yeah, welcome.


Cool, hungover, tired, trying to follow my team on hattrick atm, playing vs the team that's in the lead in the division. The score is 0-1 and I've been millimetres to equalize ...I'm good, procrastinating as per usual ^^
And how is everyone else today?



Damn, you guys are all drunkardsCool, hungover, tired, trying to follow my team on hattrick atm, playing vs the team that's in the lead in the division. The score is 0-1 and I've been millimetres to equalize ...
Very important game!
Just woke up too though, it's summer vacation so I'm back at my parents house... they're gone today though so I gotta make some food... Thinking of Veggie burgers or Sesame nuggets with some french fries...
The day'll be spent in front of Europa Universalis 3 i think... need to finish of that game..![]()

and the police had to show up but t'was all cool in the end
Pfft I'm almost a teetotaller... on weekdays..Damn, you guys are all drunkards
Don't forget to drink lots of water ^^

besides, participating in other convos about more specific topics is also fun, as Blai might say.
It's june and july- the time for typhoons and stuff. 


Word!Well it's not like it's a race or anything anywaybesides, participating in other convos about more specific topics is also fun, as Blai might say.