Archived Hangout Thread v. 16

Status
Not open for further replies.

warbandit66

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2007
Messages
2,768
Reaction score
886
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
I'm looking but being half arsed about it, I have plenty of money to be going out and what not though, although I'd like to have a job so I could go on holiday or something.
 

Grizz

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
1,450
Reaction score
180
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Yeah its nice to have a job, i hate relying on others...
 

warbandit66

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2007
Messages
2,768
Reaction score
886
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Yeah its nice to have a job, i hate relying on others...
It's a good thing I've got money from uni otherwise I'd be broke.
 

Kusachu

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 1, 2006
Messages
3,878
Reaction score
1,775
Gender
Female
Country
United States
On that list, add 500 posts minimum to the guys that use to post in the Naruto spoiler threads a lot like bean, Alexis, TheChosenOne, Jehuty, laughing@you, etc. oh yeah and me.
AND ME! AND ME!! :yelling :eyeroll I recall I used to be able to say I had more posts deleted than I had in my post count if you include the old agony threads, the discussions, the threads of mine that have been deleted, and the Naruto Playground and Hokage Office threads...:facepalm

But I'm glad I'm not at the level of MH Addicted. To me that's sort of a bad thing...:darn
 

Mugiwara_no_Jack

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 2, 2006
Messages
909
Reaction score
323
Age
40
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
My head just explodes x_x
 

Mugiwara_no_Jack

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 2, 2006
Messages
909
Reaction score
323
Age
40
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I do mind!
I need it for my exams next week :D
 

Kusachu

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 1, 2006
Messages
3,878
Reaction score
1,775
Gender
Female
Country
United States
I do mind!
I need it for my exams next week :D
I just wanted a little piece from off the floor. Sheesh! Stingy. :notrust Good luck putting all those brain pieces back in your exploded head.
 

Mugiwara_no_Jack

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 2, 2006
Messages
909
Reaction score
323
Age
40
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Yeah I made me a alufoil hat to keep it all in there xD
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Did I heard... they are "getting" new mods :XD... damn that is fun... so their friends are over and now they want people that will work for them... :XD

I have lots of time in my hands... but ... ... =_=... I just love fun forum... so I don't think they need mods there ... hehhehe ^^
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
No, I don't think FF needs new mods. It's all right the way it is :D

Also Asus.. you really think you'd make good as a mod? :darn
 

Grizz

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
1,450
Reaction score
180
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
I think i could be a good mod, but so far my rep doesn't say that..

anyone can make a good mod, i think some mods need to be kinda fun,
 

◆ T.D.A ◆

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 16, 2007
Messages
7,516
Reaction score
6,348
Gender
Hidden
Country
North Korea
You know who would be the best mod guys.....
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Weapon X is right :XD... shame that now he hates MH ... hheheh... makes sense if you ask me ¬¬
 

Arrogance

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 5, 2009
Messages
5,080
Reaction score
2,366
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Asusp, you'd make an alright mod, I dunno if you'd be able to put the hammer down on people though when you need to beause your too nice :p. But the advantage to being a mod is that you could threaten to ban Shinobi if he/she doesn't reveal his/her gender :p
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Asusp, you'd make an alright mod, I dunno if you'd be able to put the hammer down on people though when you need to beause your too nice :p. But the advantage to being a mod is that you could threaten to ban Shinobi if he/she doesn't reveal his/her gender :p
LOL! :D

But actually I believe "the power" will make him evil, so.. he'll abuse it anytime he like.

We won't be save anymore :o
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
That is such an evil plan :XD... but all in all... I will never be mod... I have to wake up and look in the mirror ... and be proud of me ^_^... yes it is amazing... I am proud of me...

so how you doing man... any plans ...for now... ??? :XD

Evil3ye... thinks that I am evil T_T... even though he had seen me... being me... :XD
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
You know who would be the best mod guys.....
Spot taken guys, sorry.

*points at myself*

you don't get it?

best mod... blai


I'm not?


Oh f*ck you


:wtf
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top