Archived Hangout Thread v. 17

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Wow! Your going to Warsaw, thats cool goldb. :thumbs I would like to visit Poland one day.

I have some relatives who live in Prague, they always invite me to come over but I just haven't had the right time/opportunity to go lol :amuse Studying gets in the way as well. :darn Hopefully, I'll go and visit them soon. :tem
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
I'm looking forward to it, but the thing that's disturbing me is the temperature; I really don't like -C degress weather :(, Hopefulle it won't come in the way of our plans whilst we're there
 

Dive

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2009
Messages
321
Reaction score
41
Gender
Female
Country
United States
How cold does it get this time of year in the UK? I don't imagine it being too bad because of the sea, but I could probably be horribly wrong, haha!
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
How cold does it get this time of year in the UK? I don't imagine it being too bad because of the sea, but I could probably be horribly wrong, haha!
Its usually alright, apart from this year. The whole of europe had a very cold winter. But on average it doesnt really go past -1C/-2C.
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Right now it's -12°C here, but the coldest I've seen it be this winter is -24°C. And I don't even live in northern Sweden. Barely a month ago I read about some place up north where it was -40°C. It really is a brutal year.

What the fuck. As I was typing that my nose just started running like a damn faucet. There's so much blood.. :o I gotta take care of thsia.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
It like 0 or 2°C right now and it's raining. For the night they predict to be -15° again or sth. The traffic is really horrible atm. The coldest we got here was -22° iirc. It was aweful. I dunno.. either I became sissy or it's the damp climate over here, cuz when I lived in Siberia -35°/-40°C was like nothing.
I do remember -57° tho pretty well too. It was no fun at all :D

Org I also have had such random bleedings lol your body's leaking minerals or sth :facepalm
 

Dive

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2009
Messages
321
Reaction score
41
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Right now it's -12°C here, but the coldest I've seen it be this winter is -24°C.
Not too much different from here, then. Gets pretty wacky weather here in the winter, too. It'd be about -12ºC, then randomly jump up to 10ºC. Weird stuff, haha.
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
I just realised, i am the only person still with the pokemon sig. :darn

Not too much different from here, then. Gets pretty wacky weather here in the winter, too. It'd be about -12ºC, then randomly jump up to 10ºC. Weird stuff, haha.
What part of the states do you live, dive? :amuse
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
goldb when are you going to go to Poland?

your brother lives in Lüttich doesnt he? where that one house exploded few days ago mhh?
 

igotthegoods

The Giggs
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 2, 2007
Messages
6,515
Reaction score
4,187
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Whoa, Dive. You're from Indiana? :hi5 What part if you don't mind sharing? I'm originally from there. (Currently in Chicago :))
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
@eveil3ye: well we're going from the 21st feb to 28th. Not too long. Nah my brother lives in Liege, Belgium. We're all kinda spread out. I look at some of the degrees from most countries and don't know how u guys cope with that. Its -1 here and I think that's really cold.
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Anybody looking at the moon?
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
OH damn.. I knew it was sth with L.. and then I saw the news and thought it could be it :D

We've got a hell lot of English people based in our town and they kinda all seems inured to cold. Every spring its the same - when the temperatures just start rising and reach like +10 they all run around in t-shirts already, while all the others still wear warm jackets. :/

I don't see no moon :d
 
Last edited:

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
I don't see no moon :d
Tonight its something i think is called the wolf moon. The moons is at its brightest, and apparently you might be able to see mars as well. I still havent looked out yet (Lazy >.>')
 

Dive

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2009
Messages
321
Reaction score
41
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Whoa, Dive. You're from Indiana? :hi5 What part if you don't mind sharing? I'm originally from there. (Currently in Chicago :))
Very awesome. I'm from, and living, in Fort Wayne. And Chicago is rad; I have an aunt that live there.

Imperium said:
Anybody looking at the moon?
When it's out. ;)
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
o0o0oh :blink c_k has become a global mod :clap

I think I'm a bit late to notice :XD
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
who is c_k? looks like a smiley to me
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
c_k is the one who always posts at the main page of MangaHelpers, you know, the New Manga Shout Out article's. She also works alot and hard on the Manga Database of MH.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
thats so good for her :)

what is that Manga Database anyway? :sweatdrop
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top