Archived Hangout Thread v. 17

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
:facepalm I forgot about that section! LOL! xD


:beer I owe you one Blai!
 

Gcat88

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2009
Messages
659
Reaction score
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Has anyone here watched over 100 series with more than 26 episodes each????
 

Dive

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2009
Messages
321
Reaction score
41
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Hm. I have about a tenth of that, haha!
 

Gcat88

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2009
Messages
659
Reaction score
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
first, all subbed?? second, care to list??
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
100 series?!!! wow that's a lot. I can think of about 20 of the top of my head and maybe 10 more if I start making a list and think carefully but 100 is wow!!!!

Not all subbed, some french, some english and yeah the reast subbed...
 

Gcat88

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2009
Messages
659
Reaction score
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
come on someone give me a list?? i want to compare anime and ask for files if you have ones i want!!
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Well most of what I've seen I don't have anymore, I'm trying to find them again. As far as animes goes I have OP up to date and all subbed, some and raws, I have Bleach too, Code Geass both seasons, Hellsing original series and its OVA(only a few episodes though), Samurai Champloo, Saint Seiya Lost Canvas, All Studio Ghibli Films, Akira(french). I think that's it...

What do you have and what language is it in? We should really take this convo to the otaku corner before Blai shows up...
 

Dive

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2009
Messages
321
Reaction score
41
Gender
Female
Country
United States
first, all subbed?? second, care to list??
Some of these I haven't completed yet, but past the 26 mark (I'll go ahead and mark those with ^). The total number of episodes are in parenthesis. Things with *'s are subbed only.

Detective Conan (too damn many...) ^
NANA (47) ^
Monster (74) ^
Cross Game (51+) ^ *
Death Note (36) ^
Digimon 01 (50)
Digimon 02 (51)
Digimon 03 (54)
Dragon Ball (153)
Dragon Ball Z (276)
Hikaru no Go (75)
Hunter x Hunter (62)
Gundam Wing (49)
Naruto (220) ^
Shaman King (64)
Street Fighter II V (29)
Whistle! (39) *
YuYu Hakusho (112)
Yu-Gi-Oh! (Season 0, if you will) (27) *(? I don't remember if 4kids brought out the subs for streaming only)

Huh. So I have about 20%. I'd include GTO, but I never got to that 26 episode mark, so I won't count it. A few of these you can find on Hulu, ANN, etc.
 
Last edited:

After_Image

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2009
Messages
1,657
Reaction score
2,855
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Are the Oscars the most prestigious award you can get for films? I think they are but I might be wrong.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Yeah they supposibly are but I prefer the Golden Globes. For a few years now I've prefered the globes because there's been a lot of controversy surrounding the Oscars about nomations and such.
 

Dive

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2009
Messages
321
Reaction score
41
Gender
Female
Country
United States
I don't care about "big" awards shows. They usually never match my opinion, so they're usually to be taken with a grain of salt.
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
It doesn't matter! I'm extremely happy that Sandra Bullock got an Oscar! Her speech was awesome as well! She's so sweeeeet! :wtf
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Now that's what you call a speech!! Simply brilliant. She was so gracious and so thankful. Really humble.
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
She defintely deserved it imo and it was fricking overdue! She looked so calm on the stage as well. Everyone else rushed into their speeches and ran off lol.
 

warbandit66

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2007
Messages
2,768
Reaction score
886
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
I love the fact that she also turned up to accept her Razzie, she really doesn't take herself too seriously. I also thought that Steve Martin and Alec Baldwin were awesome, you could see the dread on the people's faces when their name was called out during their short roast.
 

Gcat88

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2009
Messages
659
Reaction score
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
the blind side was AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S. i asked for people to list animes they have seen because i read about a guy that had watched 112 series, and either he has no life or theres too many short series out there.
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
112 animes aren't too many really. There are tons of animes that are <40 episodes and if you watch anime for ~5years and watch 2episodes / day, then you'll watch 91animes. So let's believe that this person has seen ~50ish animes that are either "one-shots" or less than 20 chapters, and then some longer ones.

I've seen 20-30 different animes I think, and I haven't watched for a year or so :F
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top