Re: Dreaming
Very creative solution, but definitely not. I worry too much to not listen to it first.

Oh, and I did a google image search, like these guys already said. I clicked the little camera to the right of the search box and pasted the url.


Very motivational ^_^yeah and not just any song, dreaming have been my motivational song for a very long time when i've been through some difficulties in my life. listened it thousand timesLyrics are so deep. my favorite lines:
-its hard work living a dream i hardly ever sleep
-Just don't hesitate and wait too long cuz like a dream when you wake up its gone ... its gone
-No matter what they say keep on doing what you do And don't give up cuz only you can make that dream come true
-Its funny when you shine and people hate to see the gleam
scav said:well here comes the solution: make a vost and don't listen to it; directly post![]()
Very creative solution, but definitely not. I worry too much to not listen to it first.
Ah, that's possible, even though I don't necessarily remember. Maybe I'll vost again. Who knows~xD - While true about the voice being better in person. You should still vost, well it was mentioned in irc ways back, so you don't remember I believe after the time you and c_k might have vosted one or two.
This intrigues me.
Okay maybe it's niche, but Neil Gaiman is awesome and I think Sandman is one of the most unique takes on something so ... common.
I like Neil Gaiman particularly because he takes the mundane and twists them into something so magical and deep.
Like his take on the "American Gods" where the gods of old are being taken over by the gods of the present world like money, technology, prostitution, etc.
Or giving life and power to Night and Door and other odd objects in "Neverwhere".
Or in this particular case, Sandman, where he breathes awesomeness into the childhood fantasy "Sandman", and makes him ruler of the Dream World.
You should give his works a try. Of course, Sandman is in Graphic form, and me being used to manga, couldn't quite appreciate the art styles of this Graphic Novel. But I loved the concepts of his story.
You can try his books. My favorite is Stardust, and I replay the movie as much as I replay Princess Mononoke hehe.

Oh, and I did a google image search, like these guys already said. I clicked the little camera to the right of the search box and pasted the url.
Maybe!you're the only woman red here thegoods don't show your shyness; stand tall and show us an awesome vost![]()

That's good to hear, hopefully it goes well, but stop the moment you begin to feel iffy, otherwise it'll worsen the problem![]()
Lyrics are so deep. my favorite lines:





Also, I wasn't aware you were working out, any particular training regimen you are doing/following?

