Hey folks! - Part 1

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,759
Reaction score
26,070
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Oh theBoss - you're also a sPaNISH

Y iDidnt nOtice b4? :arf

Also - theres only one Boss lala talks to ... :yelling
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,759
Reaction score
26,070
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Well - now I know four (uno dos tress cautro) Spanish.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,759
Reaction score
26,070
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Nao ~ Spanish are my ways to call Brazilians who speak multiple languages.
You're qualified to be Spanish. ^)^

---------- Post added at 10:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:15 PM ----------

I'm rusty to do it! :bored
But I can vote. :nod

Ohhh - you write as well? The take part :verily
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Ok now I really need to go, cya :bye
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Ohhh - you write as well? The take part :verily
Well, I used to write poetry but in portuguese, not in english so I don't know if I would be go at it. :XD

---------- Post added at 11:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:20 PM ----------

Ok now I really need to go, cya :bye
Night! :bye
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,759
Reaction score
26,070
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Night theBoss :bye

I wonder if you google translate it then post it.

Nah dont do that. :p
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
I wonder if you google translate it then post it.

Nah dont do that. :p
What? The poetry? :XD

---------- Post added at 12:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:10 AM ----------

Most otaku member = scav and wizzard
 
Last edited:

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
not me?hater
You have the same number of votes scav has and it's the first round, you don't need to worry.

---------- Post added at 01:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:03 AM ----------

 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Tataa :glomp

---------- Post added at 11:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:53 AM ----------

(I'm more of an a sci-fi otaku than an anime one though ^^) But thank you for voting for me
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
My 'Most otaku member community award' and everybody who wants a kiss ( you know the "FREE HUGS" campaign, like that but with kisses)
 
Top