Cow, join the poetry contest D: !!!
Far are you alive? D: I almost didnt talk with you this days =\Cow, join the poetry contest D: !!!
surprisingly hahaLies!!! you will win best otaku D:



*korean fanboy/jellywife mode turn on*Oh theBoss - you're also a sPaNISH
Y iDidnt nOtice b4?
Also - theres only one Boss lala talks to ...![]()
FixedOh theBoss - you're also Brazilian
Y iDidnt nOtice b4?
Also lala only talks with TheBoss ...![]()

I'm rusty to do it!Cow, join the poetry contest D: !!!


Nao ~ Spanish are my ways to call Brazilians who speak multiple languages.Fixed![]()
I'm rusty to do it!
But I can vote.![]()

bye honey bumOk now I really need to go, cya![]()
Well, I used to write poetry but in portuguese, not in english so I don't know if I would be go at it.Ohhh - you write as well? The take part![]()

Night!Ok now I really need to go, cya![]()



What? The poetry?I wonder if you google translate it then post it.
Nah dont do that.![]()

You have the same number of votes scav has and it's the first round, you don't need to worry.not me?hater
