Hey folks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
No place for cows at my place:(...a skinny cow though:hurr...with large b...:hurr...:faint....

...I might just find some place for someone like that..
.
Boob talk again??? :cookiestare

you really need to find another hobby man :oh
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Farfles = Farfy.


Oh, that makes sense. Then it wasn't your twin either. :teehee
Oh, Farfles! I'm not like her! :nono
I'm a lovely llama, she's a fat butterfly! :arf

It wasn't because I'm much better! :hee

---------- Post added at 01:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:32 PM ----------

Hmm...so you like lesbians?:zomg
I have nothing against lesbians, but I'm a heterosexual llama.


Naughty! :shakefist

No place for cows at my place:(...a skinny cow though:hurr...with large b...:hurr...:faint....

...I might just find some place for someone like that...
Glad that's not me! :sexyarf

---------- Post added at 01:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:45 PM ----------

Boob talk again??? :cookiestare

you really need to find another hobby man :oh
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Maybe it was your mom ò.ó She sure brought evil to this world ò.ó

No offense to ms. Koothrappali T.T Just wanted to call you evil and needed a context T.T
Dafuq?

Evil witch. :-_-

Oh, Farfles! I'm not like her! :nono
I'm a lovely llama, she's a fat butterfly! :arf

It wasn't because I'm much better! :hee
Yes you are, you fat llama!

SUUURE.
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Yes you are, you fat llama!

SUUURE.
Oh, I'm definitely not fat! I can be anything, but I can't be fat and you have a heart of stone like my sister. :mad

---------- Post added at 11:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:35 PM ----------

 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
ò.ó
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,758
Reaction score
26,062
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Mhm.... so I happened to miss a lot of uh.... quality posts hurrr spam.




That Neee mo was rather mansy?



Bedtime story

 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
One of these days I'll do you all in The Sims Medieval. :nuts
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,758
Reaction score
26,062
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Hey Tatsu - I had too google that games name seems cool from the trailer.



 
Last edited by a moderator:

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
It's cool, despite the bugs. :neutral
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top