- Joined
- Mar 20, 2007
- Messages
- 753
- Reaction score
- 420
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
So much for a short hiatus!
Anyone any news?
Anyone any news?
Miura is 10th on the list.No Berserk? That's weird..
Omg I'm blind xDMiura is 10th on the list.

I think the fact that we are still waiting and sane after all this time is our "great accomplishment"...Cheers !!Sooo...almost 3/4 years of hiatus.
Anyone has any great accomplishments done in that 'little detour'?![]()
Berserk will always be better in the hiatos chart, it´s originally monthly and in the worst cases we only need to wait 6x times to 12x for a chapter, since Miura isnt writing a shounen, HxH on the otherhand, is placed at a rather unconfortable position...I never read Berserk, but I think the difference there is that there is still hope here. Although imo, when I look at that Hiatus Chart, my rational side can't think of other result than that it wont end, at least not by Togashi's hands.

He might announced it again on his wife's Birthday (March 15)I feel like it is coming back soon.
I think the return is going to be announced in may