Info Hiro Mashima's & Atsuwo Ueda's Twitter

Dranzer

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 11, 2015
Messages
614
Reaction score
486
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Pumpkin Happy though:teehee
 

Kokuryuu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 14, 2011
Messages
560
Reaction score
583
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Happy Color:
Jellal&Erza:
Mirajane:3c:
Hot Makarov:
Sketch:
Mavis&Chibi Zeref:
Natsu&Lucy kittens:
Mard Geer:
Wendy:

Kagura SD:
Lucy Sketch:
Happy Christmas:
Natsu & Friends:
 
Last edited:

Labi

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Nov 15, 2015
Messages
173
Reaction score
293
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Don't reakly know what that means but the translation says that it has something to do with an game for consoles i think

Here's also this one
 

Ariifox

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 2, 2016
Messages
1
Reaction score
1
Age
27
Country
Singapore
Don't reakly know what that means but the translation says that it has something to do with an game for consoles i think

Here's also this one
My Japanese is SUPER DUPER wonky but what I get from the first tweet is: "I want to make a game! Such as trying out character design for a game, that sort of work." The second tweet: "I want to make an original game! What do you want to achieve this year?"

There might be a better translator out there. I am just going by what I roughly know.
 

Kokuryuu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 14, 2011
Messages
560
Reaction score
583
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Sting:
Lucy, Erza & Juvia:
Goodbye, 2015!:
Happy Fat:
 

Ice devil slayer

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 6, 2016
Messages
1,387
Reaction score
2,534
Age
28
Country
France
Happy Color:
Jellal&Erza:
Mirajane:3c:
Hot Makarov:
Sketch:
Mavis&Chibi Zeref:
Natsu&Lucy kittens:
Mard Geer:
Wendy:

Kagura SD:
Lucy Sketch:
Happy Christmas:
Natsu & Friends:
The sketch about gray is an image from a future chapter ?
 

Ankhseram

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 12, 2016
Messages
114
Reaction score
385
Country
India
News from Mashima's Twitter.
第2回大阪国際マンガグランプリで、� ��FAIRY TAIL」の原作者、真島ヒロ先生が、海� ��活躍マンガ家賞を受賞されました~ 。
Hiro Mashima said:
大阪国際マンガグランプリで海外活躍マンガ賞をいただきました。ありがとうございます。なぜ海外で評価されてるのか自分では全然わからないし、こうすれば海外でウケる。という方法論があるわけでもないんです。ただ自分の作品が世界中で読まれている事はすごく嬉しい。世界中のファンに感謝。 Source
  • I have received Overseas Successful Manga Award by Osaka International Manga Grand Prix. Thank You very much. I don't know at all by myself why it's well received in overseas and when doing it this way, it's popular at foreign countries. It isn't also a reason with the methodology which says so. I am very happy that my work is read all over the world. I thank my fans from all over the world.
I thought you people didn't knew about this. So, I find the trouble of searching for it and posted here.

​
 

Ankhseram

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 12, 2016
Messages
114
Reaction score
385
Country
India
Wendy


Mashima is teasing us with Cake!. Eat!!. lol
 

Linali

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2015
Messages
1,097
Reaction score
7,292
Gender
Female
Country
Poland
Wendy's cute as always <3
 

Kokuryuu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 14, 2011
Messages
560
Reaction score
583
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Human Happy:
Mavis&Zera:
 

Cat Sidhe26

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 12, 2015
Messages
7,294
Reaction score
16,204
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Thank you for your thoughts on this week's issue! I do not know what movie information, set is still working on, so this appeared to appeared intact. I drew the main scenario. So can be enjoyed by many people, so please look forward to.
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,660
Reaction score
31,921
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
Lamia Scale

Shoujo manga Natsu
 
Top