Info Hiro Mashima's & Atsuwo Ueda's Twitter

Summer

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2015
Messages
530
Reaction score
1,569
Gender
Female
Country
Poland
CHIBI JUVIA, NATSU, AND GRAY

APRIL FOOL'S DAY LUCY AND HAPPY

MIRAJANE

That photo describe why I like Mira body lol ...she had like a fighter body type .
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,244
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
The Happy one is just lol.

Mira looks like Chun-Li from street fighter.
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,667
Reaction score
31,945
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
The minerva hairstyle might be the best hair in FT
Ah.. yes.. Now that you said that, is this a sign Mashima gives to us that maybe Mira and Minerva will team up? Who knows.. :p
 
Last edited:

Asorx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 28, 2015
Messages
563
Reaction score
1,193
Age
28
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
Ah.. yes.. Now that you said that, is this a sign Mashima gives to us that maybe Mira and Minerva will team up? Who knows.. :p
Lucy have too this hair style with star dress Tauros <3
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,667
Reaction score
31,945
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
Lucy have too this hair style with star dress Tauros <3
Yup, when I looked at Mira's pic I was immediately reminded of Lucy in Taurus form instead, not Minerva haha
 

Linali

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2015
Messages
1,097
Reaction score
7,292
Gender
Female
Country
Poland
MIRAAA! :hearts She totally should try this hairstyle <3
 

Verter

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 4, 2015
Messages
2,467
Reaction score
2,009
Gender
Male
Country
Galactic Republic
Happy xD
 

GamerSkull

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 2, 2016
Messages
790
Reaction score
1,854
Age
31
Country
United States
That picture of Lucy and Happy is... interesting. LOL

I dig that Mirajane art a lot.
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,667
Reaction score
31,945
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
Mashima-sensei just retweeted this

The link (the site is full in Japanese though :teehee)

Sensei also tweeted this
If you have a Twitter account, you can vote which team will win


I think we can make a new vs thread in Domus Flau forum based on this? :teehee
 

Doughboy

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 1, 2016
Messages
4,482
Reaction score
8,341
Country
United States
That poster is too dope
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
Mashima-sensei just retweeted this

The link (the site is full in Japanese though :teehee)

Sensei also tweeted this
If you have a Twitter account, you can vote which team will win


I think we can make a new vs thread in Domus Flau forum based on this? :teehee
Let's call Gray's team team A and Natsu's team B.

Team B wins just because of Natsu and Gildarts being there :/
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
Mashima-sensei just retweeted this

The link (the site is full in Japanese though :teehee)

Sensei also tweeted this
If you have a Twitter account, you can vote which team will win


I think we can make a new vs thread in Domus Flau forum based on this? :teehee
May be this is the future situation when the guild becomes divided when Natsu becomes END.Lucy will be with Natsu and gildarts and Gajeel.
 

Asorx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 28, 2015
Messages
563
Reaction score
1,193
Age
28
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
May be this is the future situation when the guild becomes divided when Natsu becomes END.Lucy will be with Natsu and gildarts and Gajeel.
I think ever if Gray know Natsu is END he dont kill him. Gray its good guy.
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,244
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Team A easy!!! Gray, Erza, Laxus, Mystogan... nuff said.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Though Natsu, Gildarts, Gajeel, Lucy and Lily is a good team too.
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,667
Reaction score
31,945
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
May be this is the future situation when the guild becomes divided when Natsu becomes END.Lucy will be with Natsu and gildarts and Gajeel.
I hope not. The guild always live happily in peace. Though they always fight and destroy everything in guild, but their friendship and family bond are strong. Even if there will be member that puts much hate on Natsu after his real identity being revealed, I hope it's just Gray. And that will be just a short conflict. Later they will find a solution to solve this problem. Back in Tartaros arc, I think (cmiiw) Silver just mistakenly thought that END is the most evil etherious demon Zeref created. And Mard Geer deceived Kyuukimon to make a dark guild. Kyouka had no idea what "we must be back to our creator, Zeref" means after all. Mard Geer didn't tell them his real motive. END did nothing to Tartaros.

Also that pic is just a pic Mashima wants to make counterpart of superheroes in Civil War :D
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
I hope not. The guild always live happily in peace. Though they always fight and destroy everything in guild, but their friendship and family bond are strong. Even if there will be member that puts much hate on Natsu after his real identity being revealed, I hope it's just Gray. And that will be just a short conflict. Later they will find a solution to solve this problem. Back in Tartaros arc, I think (cmiiw) Silver just mistakenly thought that END is the most evil etherious demon Zeref created. And Mard Geer deceived Kyuukimon to make a dark guild. Kyouka had no idea what "we must be back to our creator, Zeref" means after all. Mard Geer didn't tell them his real motive. END did nothing to Tartaros.

Also that pic is just a pic Mashima wants to make counterpart of superheroes in Civil War :D
I know that is from Civil War.The way Hiro made them stand i thought.END will definetly be evil.I have a link of it.I will PM it to you.
 

Summer

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2015
Messages
530
Reaction score
1,569
Gender
Female
Country
Poland
Team A easy!!! Gray, Erza, Laxus, Mystogan... nuff said.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Though Natsu, Gildarts, Gajeel, Lucy and Lily is a good team too.
I dont really think so....
Natsu vs gray - natsu win
Lucy vs loke - Lucy win
Erza vs gajeel - gajeel win
Laxus vs gildart - gildart win
Mystogan vs lili - mystogan win .

Cant see team gray win.
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,244
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
I dont really think so....
Natsu vs gray - natsu win
Lucy vs loke - Lucy win
Erza vs gajeel - gajeel win
Laxus vs gildart - gildart win
Mystogan vs lili - mystogan win .

Cant see team gray win.
Hmmm I really wasn't thinking about it from a vs point of view, just which team I like most. Team A would win in a fight I believe :)
 
Top