- Joined
- Mar 8, 2016
- Messages
- 3,109
- Reaction score
- 12,874
- Age
- 32
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
He draw Natsu, Lucy, Happy, Erza, Wendy, Gray and Juvia the most on his twitter because ppl request them. He once tweeted that he love the combination of Natsu, Lucy and Happy hence you find him draw them a lot. Then after awhile he changed his header picture to a Nalu one not to mention the numbers of Nalu sketchs he drew there and the comments he left at Natsu and Lucy moment from the first movie . I think the message is clear!
*****
昼頃起きて、眠くなるまでひたすら絵を描いている。幸せだぁ。
Google translate > I wake up around noon and draw pictures all the time until sleepy. I am happy.
Many Natsu fan drawing in the comments regarding this post.
I wish i can draw
*****
昼頃起きて、眠くなるまでひたすら絵を描いている。幸せだぁ。
Google translate > I wake up around noon and draw pictures all the time until sleepy. I am happy.
Many Natsu fan drawing in the comments regarding this post.
I wish i can draw



But good to see him in normal clothes


