It looks like Saber with less clothes
It looks like Saber with less clothes
Which Saber do you mean Nero, Arturia, or Mordred? Also by the look of the image I think this has to to do with cars.It looks like Saber with less clothes
Arturia but the clothing is Mordred. Not sure about the cars but her arm is like Ed from FMAWhich Saber do you mean Nero, Arturia, or Mordred? Also by the look of the image I think this has to to do with cars.
I see. Maybe this is another one of the Fairy Tail projects that Mashima was talking about though the question what kind project is it.Arturia but the clothing is Mordred. Not sure about the cars but her arm is like Ed from FMA
It looks like Saber with less clothes

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Nothing to do with the topic but mordred was the best version of saber imo.Which Saber do you mean Nero, Arturia, or Mordred? Also by the look of the image I think this has to to do with cars.
Yukino also has the Lucy design. Like Elle, Mira, Lisanna, Wendy, Mavis, even Juvia all have a variation of that design. They just have different hair/coloring, maybe a bit different eyes. Well.... Mavis has same hair coloring.looks more like blonde Yukino.
Yeah all of them are based on Ellie, The same with Haru and Natsu or Muscia, Gajeel and Gray.It sort of reminds me of short haired Lucy in one of Erza'a armors
This face
![]()
In an armor like this but more upgraded
![]()
Yukino also has the Lucy design. Like Elle, Mira, Lisanna, Wendy, Mavis, even Juvia all have a variation of that design. They just have different hair/coloring, maybe a bit different eyes. Well.... Mavis has same hair coloring.

Dont forget when natsu and zeref's biological parents were shoen they looked like laxus and cana. I guess he copies one designs in others.Yeah all of them are based on Ellie, The same with Haru and Natsu or Muscia, Gajeel and Gray.
I really hope he don't copy and past his characters for the third time. That's just not good.
*
Looks like Mashima's character is the engine of the car here.
http://comic-sp.kodansha.co.jp/priu...al&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---

It seems the only reason Mashima draw Wendy is because someone on Twitter asked him to after he posted his Lucy drawing.
I like how these drawing use only three colors.--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ------ Double Post Merged, ------ Double Post Merged, ---
I do not understand why forces insist that any manga sequel should be to forces like Boruto or compare it with Boruto, many Mangakas artists have taken sequels of their works without any problem, a sequel to FT might be like him Made the author of Rosario + Vampire, which was almost immediately at the end of its first part and only took as title Rosario + Vampire II, or as UQ Holder that the protagonist is the grandson of the previous protagonist (Negima) with a very own story, the same Dragon Ball that showed the children and the growth, the various sequels of Slayers that continued the stories to only a couple of weeks or months after the previous one concluded (in terms of Time Line, of course) or Shaman King where the history of the Son Yoh and Anna were hardly linked to the previous story.do you really wanna see a Boruto version of FT? Naruto had way too much build up with a next generation and some could argue FT had that potential but count me out on that shit. Plus you can't be mad at some authors who don't want to hand over their series to another writer which could potentially ruin their series even further like how Boruto (in some aspects, we both like the anime but the manga just isn't cutting it so far) is doing. It's the same as comic books in the America, the people who made Capcom or Marvel or DC still have the original creator or the creator's family/disciples complete the bulk of the work.
From what I remember Rosario + Vampire II was about the main cast in their second year of Yokai school while fighting the organization Fairy Tale and in UQ Holder the main protagonist was thought to be the grandson of the protagonist of Negima but was a clone of him. Also if Fairy Tail gets a sequel it could be like Naruto Shippuden which I can see starting with Team Natsu coming back two or three years from the 100 Year Quest and while they were gone Gajeel/Levy's twins are already born and Makarov has died of a heart attack. Also I think we will get 3 or 4 spin offs showing what certain characters are doing now and for other projects that have been announced there has been the cafe, the anime, the mobile game, and the Fairy Tail in Wonderland light novel.
Well I think the only kids we'll going to see is Gajeel/Levy's twins and I rather see spin offs which can be used to tie up loose ends then a sequel. I think the 100 Year Quest could be an omake which Mashima can draw and put in volume 63. Also Mashima already finished the developing the back stories of his characters so theirs no need to do that.They continue to be sequels, that of Rosario came quite after the end of the first to see how it had gone in sales.
However a sequel to FT could well go more to a more direct path with the mission of 100 years and from there jump to maybe some children for the characters as soon as they finish developing the Background of the characters
I think in a previous Tweet, Mashima had already commented about the situation that many are asking him to return with FT and not only via twitter, but in the magazine and his fans as well.
So I think maybe we could see something soon.