Info Hiro Mashima's & Atsuwo Ueda's Twitter

strikefreedom

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 22, 2017
Messages
2,418
Reaction score
3,480
Age
34
Country
France
If we put all the images together, I realize that we created a kind of Mini Omake.

It is obvious that Mashima is implying to us that if there are feelings much greater than the Friendship between Lucy and Natsu, but while Lucy is obvious that being drunk takes out her true love for Natsu, Natsu seems to be that although he sees something more in her than the friendship and brotherhood, is still too immature to take advantage of the circumstances (That is or does not want to abuse someone in an ethyl state and that's why he does those little evil things, we know that Lucy then returns them) I wish Mashima decided to take an Omake written of this History that we see here, we know that when it takes it out it is when it gets more romantic (As it happened with that of the Stone Age)

Now that I think about it ... What would have happened if Lucy had not fallen asleep? More noting that Natsu did not seem very willing to stop her in her attack
He did not know what to do, nor what would happen in my opinion XD.

He should tell her what she does when she gets drunk XD.

Must see a stuffed natsu, to see what gives him XD
 

Gabo

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 8, 2015
Messages
1,111
Reaction score
2,111
Age
44
Gender
Male
Country
Mexico
He did not know what to do, nor what would happen in my opinion XD.
Well, if you look at it well, when Lucy falls asleep the two panels are very suggestive of what he feels, first the three points that appear in the Globe dialogue ... clear indication that I cut the emotion of the moment and then the expression of anger with a smile that is almost like saying "Revenge to leave me all upset" what if I would love that Mashima took out a complete Omake of this

He should tell her what she does when she gets drunk XD.

I think that deep down, Natsu loves to see her get drunk and let him go, let's see that it's not the first time, and she should know how she gets loving exclusively with him every time she takes, only that this time she was willing to something else ... I think Natsu still does not know how to say it


Same, hopefully take out an Omake of this plot to lengthen it as it happened in the Stone Age, maybe we would have something more romantic ... or perverted, but we already know that Natsu is not a gentleman and his way of showing love is by half of his usual jokes
 

Reebi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 10, 2017
Messages
2,432
Reaction score
4,091
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Well, if you look at it well, when Lucy falls asleep the two panels are very suggestive of what he feels, first the three points that appear in the Globe dialogue ... clear indication that I cut the emotion of the moment and then the expression of anger with a smile that is almost like saying "Revenge to leave me all upset" what if I would love that Mashima took out a complete Omake of this




I think that deep down, Natsu loves to see her get drunk and let him go, let's see that it's not the first time, and she should know how she gets loving exclusively with him every time she takes, only that this time she was willing to something else ... I think Natsu still does not know how to say it


Same, hopefully take out an Omake of this plot to lengthen it as it happened in the Stone Age, maybe we would have something more romantic ... or perverted, but we already know that Natsu is not a gentleman and his way of showing love is by half of his usual jokes
I hope they add this in the anime :redface
 

strikefreedom

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 22, 2017
Messages
2,418
Reaction score
3,480
Age
34
Country
France
Clearly, the head of natsu in the first box made me think haru.

Who will know what might have happened after XD.

Even if haru as natsu will not have benefited from elie or lucy.

After I'm not against if mashima starts to do bonus chapters.

And why not take out a 3rd volume of fairy tail S.
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
Seinen would have been my perfect choice.

But anyway Hiro will write a series which will probably be Shounen so hopefully it will be like Hunter x Hunter both in it's atmosphere and quality.

Regarding the images,he pretty much made a short omake with these images in his Twitter.

Looking at Natsu blushing on seeing Lucy was good.

Hopefully he posts more.
 
Last edited:

Cat Sidhe26

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 12, 2015
Messages
7,294
Reaction score
16,204
Gender
Female
Country
United States
after all this I don't mind another hot springs OVA
I wish the anime team would make make an OVA out of the Wish on a Star light novel you know the light novel about Sonya’s past but I think it’s possible there won’t be anymore OVAs.
 

Angiecakes1990

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 16, 2017
Messages
824
Reaction score
430
Age
36
Country
Australia
I wish the anime team would make make an OVA out of the Wish on a Star light novel you know the light novel about Sonya’s past but I think it’s possible there won’t be anymore OVAs.
O.O i didn't even know there was a LN about her
well theres a few theres a one when we see the gajevy twins and an older romeo and asuka, when they are in wonderland and also that japanese era
 

Cat Sidhe26

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 12, 2015
Messages
7,294
Reaction score
16,204
Gender
Female
Country
United States
O.O i didn't even know there was a LN about her
well theres a few theres a one when we see the gajevy twins and an older romeo and asuka, when they are in wonderland and also that japanese era
Well the Wish on a Star light novel was released with the Dragon Cry movie though I think that the Wish on the Star light novel will only be released with the movie in Japan. Well I won’t mind the Trouble Twins light novel being animated since Gale is the only ship about care about and I really would like to see the Odeon light novel being animated as well. Which if there are anymore OVAs I would like to see the Odeo light novel and the Trouble Twins light novel animated as OVAs along with the Wish on the Star light novel.
 

Jko

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 28, 2016
Messages
7,449
Reaction score
18,769
Country
United States
Happy slept through the entire thing :XD

Man I hate to be Hiro, dude is getting blown up every dang tweet about Jerza. Like dang if he wants to draw Jerza then he will but until he wants to stop ranting very dang twitter post. Honestly I'm getting tired of seeing shippers ask for them to draw their ship in his comments instead of appreciating what he does now.

Rant over. This was a cute little snippet of NaLu with some other ships. Prankster Natsu in the end. I guess he finally got back Lucy for the time she drew on his face. I wonder what Lucy's payback will be. :hurr
 

Cat Sidhe26

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 12, 2015
Messages
7,294
Reaction score
16,204
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Happy slept through the entire thing :XD

Man I hate to be Hiro, dude is getting blown up every dang tweet about Jerza. Like dang if he wants to draw Jerza then he will but until he wants to stop ranting very dang twitter post. Honestly I'm getting tired of seeing shippers ask for them to draw their ship in his comments instead of appreciating what he does now.

Rant over. This was a cute little snippet of NaLu with some other ships. Prankster Natsu in the end. I guess he finally got back Lucy for the time she drew on his face. I wonder what Lucy's payback will be. :hurr
Yeah people need to stop bugging Hiro and let him draw what he wants and let him focus on his new series. Well if could guess what Lucy’s payback will be Lucy will most likely trick Natsu onto some kind of transportation.
 

azhasnts

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 5, 2018
Messages
267
Reaction score
383
Country
Fairy Tail
Yeah people need to stop bugging Hiro and let him draw what he wants and let him focus on his new series. Well if could guess what Lucy’s payback will be Lucy will most likely trick Natsu onto some kind of transportation.
lucy inside
 

azhasnts

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 5, 2018
Messages
267
Reaction score
383
Country
Fairy Tail
Ah sweet revenge I love it as much as I love blackmail. Also I’m sorry about before I was just in a bad mood from the non stop talk about Nalu and I when I’m in a bad mood I say things I don’t mean.
it's okay (I feel like I could have been rude too) :^_^
 

Cat Sidhe26

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 12, 2015
Messages
7,294
Reaction score
16,204
Gender
Female
Country
United States
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Ok now that I cooled down and actually looked at these drawings. All I have to say is these drawings are so funny and I won’t mind seeing this being made into an OVA along with the Stone Age omake. Once again Trollashima lives up to his name.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
it's okay (I feel like I could have been rude too) :^_^
It’s fine I’m the one at faint here.
 

azhasnts

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 5, 2018
Messages
267
Reaction score
383
Country
Fairy Tail
Ok now that I cooled down and actually looked at these drawings. All I have to say is these drawings are so funny and I won’t mind seeing this being made into an OVA along with the Stone Age omake. Once again Trollashima lives up to his name.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
I hope so, too bad the OVAs are not dubbed
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,107
Reaction score
12,870
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
Gajeel and Gray looks like mature friends unlike when they are around Natsu lol, They are probably talking about making team with Levy and Juvia.


Natsu here was like "No way to escape this, It's my E.N.D." then Lucy got fainted at last second and let him go. :oh

Pretty neat Nalu in a mini story, I loved Natsu blushing at her and sharing the same bed again, I think him drawing stuff at her body was weird but still funny.


It's not a bad thing to request ships unless it's crack ship, then it become annoying because the manga is over already. Jerza fans are just getting jealous because every ship got panels together but Jerza. They have the right to be annoyed imo, I would be very annoyed if every ship got drawn but my favorite ship.
 
Top