Info Hiro Mashima's & Atsuwo Ueda's Twitter

Cat Sidhe26

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 12, 2015
Messages
7,294
Reaction score
16,204
Gender
Female
Country
United States
it looks like the hot springs serie is over
Well all good things must come to an end. Also now that the hot springs comic is over I wonder if Mashima going make some kind of announcement soon?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Well even though I don't like Mavis I will admit this is a good to end the hots springs comic. Also is it me or does Mavis and Zeref look like their at a hot springs in the afterlife?
 

Gut's is the man

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 28, 2017
Messages
4,802
Reaction score
3,386
Age
29
Country
United States
Well all good things must come to an end. Also now that the hot springs comic is over I wonder if Mashima going make some kind of announcement soon?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Well even though I don't like Mavis I will admit this is a good to end the hots springs comic. Also is it me or does Mavis and Zeref look like their at a hot springs in the afterlife?
they were reincarnated remember.
 

Gabo

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 8, 2015
Messages
1,111
Reaction score
2,111
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
Mexico
The doubt is ... Are Zeref and Mavis or Lios and Mio? Remember that they were resurrected in a new life, so their resurrected versions could be.

That could give for more stories. Hopefully Mashima will take out of these minicomics of the Sons he has created for the events, we have already drawn so many times to the Daughter of Natsu and Lucy and the son of Gray and Juvia, it is not something only for the fans, if so outside, he would draw them differently and it would not be constant in his designs, since he did it for three different countries.
 

Cat Sidhe26

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 12, 2015
Messages
7,294
Reaction score
16,204
Gender
Female
Country
United States
they were reincarnated remember.
Hate to break it to you but Hiro mentioned in the volume 62 afterword that Mavis and Zeref are still dead and Hiro brought back Makarov so their deaths meant something so if that was the real Mavis and Zeref then I guess Mashima might regret bring Makarov back.

Credits to Linali
This time I was really troubled what to do with Makarov. It is because I didn't plan to bring him back to live. I left such possibility by making scene with Makarov casting "Fairy Law" somewhat short, but inside me he was dead for good.
But when I was drawing last moments of Zeref and Mavis, I thought, that their death must have some meaning for this world, so in the end, I decided for Makarov's come back.
For Zeref and Mavis death was the only relief. Something like this is rather unusual in the real world, but not for these two.
If these two, who were center of war that involved whole continent, were relieved, I wanted the same for Natsu and others. It could be anything, but I choosed something, what I thought will please many of my readers.
I'm worried about this "many of", there surely are people, who say "Rather than Makarov, it should be...". There are many people, that couldn't be saved in this world. Actually, by saying that Zeref and Mavis were relieved, I mean, that they died after hundreds years of suffering without having happiness. Thinking this way and for many readers, I brought back to life person all FT members wished for the most in exchange for lifes of two immortals.
 
Last edited:

Gut's is the man

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 28, 2017
Messages
4,802
Reaction score
3,386
Age
29
Country
United States
Hate to break it to you but Hiro mentioned in the volume 62 afterword that Mavis and Zeref are still dead and Hiro brought back Makarov so their deaths meant something so if that was the real Mavis and Zeref then I guess Mashima might regrets bring back Makarov.

Credits to Linali
This time I was really troubled what to do with Makarov. It is because I didn't plan to bring him back to live. I left such possibility by making scene with Makarov casting "Fairy Law" somewhat short, but inside me he was dead for good.
But when I was drawing last moments of Zeref and Mavis, I thought, that their death must have some meaning for this world, so in the end, I decided for Makarov's come back.
For Zeref and Mavis death was the only relief. Something like this is rather unusual in the real world, but not for these two.
If these two, who were center of war that involved whole continent, were relieved, I wanted the same for Natsu and others. It could be anything, but I choosed something, what I thought will please many of my readers.
I'm worried about this "many of", there surely are people, who say "Rather than Makarov, it should be...". There are many people, that couldn't be saved in this world. Actually, by saying that Zeref and Mavis were relieved, I mean, that they died after hundreds years of suffering without having happiness. Thinking this way and for many readers, I brought back to life person all FT members wished for the most in exchange for lifes of two immortals.
Nothing of what you said made any sense what so ever. Also what the heck was the shite that Lucy saw was then?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Hate to break it to you but Hiro mentioned in the volume 62 afterword that Mavis and Zeref are still dead and Hiro brought back Makarov so their deaths meant something so if that was the real Mavis and Zeref then I guess Mashima might regrets bring back Makarov.

Credits to Linali
This time I was really troubled what to do with Makarov. It is because I didn't plan to bring him back to live. I left such possibility by making scene with Makarov casting "Fairy Law" somewhat short, but inside me he was dead for good.
But when I was drawing last moments of Zeref and Mavis, I thought, that their death must have some meaning for this world, so in the end, I decided for Makarov's come back.
For Zeref and Mavis death was the only relief. Something like this is rather unusual in the real world, but not for these two.
If these two, who were center of war that involved whole continent, were relieved, I wanted the same for Natsu and others. It could be anything, but I choosed something, what I thought will please many of my readers.
I'm worried about this "many of", there surely are people, who say "Rather than Makarov, it should be...". There are many people, that couldn't be saved in this world. Actually, by saying that Zeref and Mavis were relieved, I mean, that they died after hundreds years of suffering without having happiness. Thinking this way and for many readers, I brought back to life person all FT members wished for the most in exchange for lifes of two immortals.
Also that resurrection was the worst thing Mashima ever did. So he should regret it.
 

Reebi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 10, 2017
Messages
2,432
Reaction score
4,091
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
連載中は考えもしなかったあてもない旅をしてきました。知らない駅でおりて知らない町を歩く。楽しいもんですな。

Google translate is odd

While doing the series I have not thought of a journey I have never thought. I walk in an unknown town with an unknown station. It is fun.
 

Cat Sidhe26

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 12, 2015
Messages
7,294
Reaction score
16,204
Gender
Female
Country
United States
連載中は考えもしなかったあてもない旅をしてきました。知らない駅でおりて知らない町を歩く。楽しいもんですな。

Google translate is odd

While doing the series I have not thought of a journey I have never thought. I walk in an unknown town with an unknown station. It is fun.
Google Translate is not only odd it sucks. But besides that is Mashima talking about writing his new series or something else?
 
Last edited:

Gut's is the man

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 28, 2017
Messages
4,802
Reaction score
3,386
Age
29
Country
United States
Google Translate is not only odd it sucks. But besides that is Mashima talking about writing his new series or something else?
I think he meant having a character enter a town with a unkown purpose for himself an dhe made it up as it went along or we don't know why the character was in the town for a while... Oh I have no idea, can we have someone translate that properly cause the google translation make's zero sense.
 

Cat Sidhe26

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 12, 2015
Messages
7,294
Reaction score
16,204
Gender
Female
Country
United States
I think he meant that he was talking about never having the series go to a town... Oh I have no idea, can we have someone translate that properly cause the google translation make's zero sense.
So in other words Mashima didn't plan Fairy Tail to go Magnolia or any town in general.
 

Gut's is the man

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 28, 2017
Messages
4,802
Reaction score
3,386
Age
29
Country
United States
So in other words Mashima didn't plan Fairy Tail to go Magnolia or any town in general.
No, he did have magnolia planned. But had no such plan's for his new series and he though that a character going to a unknown town exciting.
 

GL_Nova

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 3, 2017
Messages
3,067
Reaction score
3,164
Age
37
Country
United States
No, he did have magnolia planned. But had no such plan's for his new series and he though that a character going to a unknown town exciting.
So is this a tweet in regards to his new series finally?
 

strikefreedom

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 22, 2017
Messages
2,418
Reaction score
3,480
Age
34
Country
France
With the zervis that concludes the baths, we will not have a lucy who avenges himself by mashima XD.

This "" "city" "is undoubtedly what will inspire mashima for its new series.
 

Reebi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 10, 2017
Messages
2,432
Reaction score
4,091
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
With the zervis that concludes the baths, we will not have a lucy who avenges himself by mashima XD.

This "" "city" "is undoubtedly what will inspire mashima for its new series.
He was in Angoulème so maybe that inspire him :) If it's about wine then we will know.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


Like this one. :redface
 

Cat Sidhe26

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 12, 2015
Messages
7,294
Reaction score
16,204
Gender
Female
Country
United States
He was in Angoulème so maybe that inspire him :) If it's about wine then we will know.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
When you put it that I guess Mashima being in France might have inspired him to make this city in his new series based on France.
 
Top