@strikefreedom @Raven, it got moved to Official Shipping threadOkay back to Hiro's twitter discussion please, we've gone too far off topic now.

@strikefreedom @Raven, it got moved to Official Shipping threadOkay back to Hiro's twitter discussion please, we've gone too far off topic now.

Squick as it is. You still want them to be happy.
Well all good things must come to an end. Also now that the hot springs comic is over I wonder if Mashima going make some kind of announcement soon?it looks like the hot springs serie is over
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Well even though I don't like Mavis I will admit this is a good to end the hots springs comic. Also is it me or does Mavis and Zeref look like their at a hot springs in the afterlife?
they were reincarnated remember.Well all good things must come to an end. Also now that the hot springs comic is over I wonder if Mashima going make some kind of announcement soon?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Well even though I don't like Mavis I will admit this is a good to end the hots springs comic. Also is it me or does Mavis and Zeref look like their at a hot springs in the afterlife?
The doubt is ... Are Zeref and Mavis or Lios and Mio? Remember that they were resurrected in a new life, so their resurrected versions could be.
Hate to break it to you but Hiro mentioned in the volume 62 afterword that Mavis and Zeref are still dead and Hiro brought back Makarov so their deaths meant something so if that was the real Mavis and Zeref then I guess Mashima might regret bring Makarov back.they were reincarnated remember.
Nothing of what you said made any sense what so ever. Also what the heck was the shite that Lucy saw was then?Hate to break it to you but Hiro mentioned in the volume 62 afterword that Mavis and Zeref are still dead and Hiro brought back Makarov so their deaths meant something so if that was the real Mavis and Zeref then I guess Mashima might regrets bring back Makarov.
Credits to Linali
This time I was really troubled what to do with Makarov. It is because I didn't plan to bring him back to live. I left such possibility by making scene with Makarov casting "Fairy Law" somewhat short, but inside me he was dead for good.
But when I was drawing last moments of Zeref and Mavis, I thought, that their death must have some meaning for this world, so in the end, I decided for Makarov's come back.
For Zeref and Mavis death was the only relief. Something like this is rather unusual in the real world, but not for these two.
If these two, who were center of war that involved whole continent, were relieved, I wanted the same for Natsu and others. It could be anything, but I choosed something, what I thought will please many of my readers.
I'm worried about this "many of", there surely are people, who say "Rather than Makarov, it should be...". There are many people, that couldn't be saved in this world. Actually, by saying that Zeref and Mavis were relieved, I mean, that they died after hundreds years of suffering without having happiness. Thinking this way and for many readers, I brought back to life person all FT members wished for the most in exchange for lifes of two immortals.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Also that resurrection was the worst thing Mashima ever did. So he should regret it.Hate to break it to you but Hiro mentioned in the volume 62 afterword that Mavis and Zeref are still dead and Hiro brought back Makarov so their deaths meant something so if that was the real Mavis and Zeref then I guess Mashima might regrets bring back Makarov.
Credits to Linali
This time I was really troubled what to do with Makarov. It is because I didn't plan to bring him back to live. I left such possibility by making scene with Makarov casting "Fairy Law" somewhat short, but inside me he was dead for good.
But when I was drawing last moments of Zeref and Mavis, I thought, that their death must have some meaning for this world, so in the end, I decided for Makarov's come back.
For Zeref and Mavis death was the only relief. Something like this is rather unusual in the real world, but not for these two.
If these two, who were center of war that involved whole continent, were relieved, I wanted the same for Natsu and others. It could be anything, but I choosed something, what I thought will please many of my readers.
I'm worried about this "many of", there surely are people, who say "Rather than Makarov, it should be...". There are many people, that couldn't be saved in this world. Actually, by saying that Zeref and Mavis were relieved, I mean, that they died after hundreds years of suffering without having happiness. Thinking this way and for many readers, I brought back to life person all FT members wished for the most in exchange for lifes of two immortals.
Google Translate is not only odd it sucks. But besides that is Mashima talking about writing his new series or something else?連載中は考えもしなかったあてもない旅をしてきました。知らない駅でおりて知らない町を歩く。楽しいもんですな。
Google translate is odd
While doing the series I have not thought of a journey I have never thought. I walk in an unknown town with an unknown station. It is fun.
I think he meant having a character enter a town with a unkown purpose for himself an dhe made it up as it went along or we don't know why the character was in the town for a while... Oh I have no idea, can we have someone translate that properly cause the google translation make's zero sense.Google Translate is not only odd it sucks. But besides that is Mashima talking about writing his new series or something else?
So in other words Mashima didn't plan Fairy Tail to go Magnolia or any town in general.I think he meant that he was talking about never having the series go to a town... Oh I have no idea, can we have someone translate that properly cause the google translation make's zero sense.
No, he did have magnolia planned. But had no such plan's for his new series and he though that a character going to a unknown town exciting.So in other words Mashima didn't plan Fairy Tail to go Magnolia or any town in general.
So is this a tweet in regards to his new series finally?No, he did have magnolia planned. But had no such plan's for his new series and he though that a character going to a unknown town exciting.
yep.So is this a tweet in regards to his new series finally?
Well at least Mashima is talking about his new series but the question is when will Mashima's new series begin.yep.
He was in Angoulème so maybe that inspire himWith the zervis that concludes the baths, we will not have a lucy who avenges himself by mashima XD.
This "" "city" "is undoubtedly what will inspire mashima for its new series.
If it's about wine then we will know.--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

When you put it that I guess Mashima being in France might have inspired him to make this city in his new series based on France.He was in Angoulème so maybe that inspire himIf it's about wine then we will know.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---![]()