- Joined
- Jan 5, 2018
- Messages
- 267
- Reaction score
- 383
- Country
-
stopMaybe Mashima is making the 100 Year Quest into an omake/OVA.
I'm deluding myself
stopMaybe Mashima is making the 100 Year Quest into an omake/OVA.
I'm deluding myself
I haven't read the comments but something tells me I'll see hella "BuT wHeRe Is LuCy???" lol stuff like that is really cringy to me. Also I liked his scar and long hair... goddamn Wendy and Cancer.Finally a drawing of natsu alone
I’m with you. I think both were dope. I also liked Laxus’ longer hair, and the updated armor we saw from Ezra during the Avatar arc. I was disappointed that Hiro basically had the characters at the end even looking like nothing had happened at all.I personally liked both Natsu's scar and long hair.Both looked pretty badass.
I would have liked to have seen some changes in the characters in the final chapterI’m with you. I think both were dope. I also liked Laxus’ longer hair, and the updated armor we saw from Ezra during the Avatar arc. I was disappointed that Hiro basically had the characters at the end even looking like nothing had happened at all.
I just would have liked Natsu and Lucy, Juvia and Gray and some other characters maybe finally become official couples.I would have liked to have seen some changes in the characters in the final chapter
no offense my dude but I'm positive you read other battle shonen like Naruto and Bleach, shit like this just doesn't happen. They never do more then have kids. "The Last" doesn't count cause that was a movie even if canon. FT wasn't ever about pairings, its central theme revolved around family and friendship. I think the open ending surprised me if anything but it I liked it more than any forced ending cause it was very chill and relaxing. Also why do you keep saying Gray and Juvia becoming official, they got together in the final chapter... don't be a picky shipper they're annoyingI just would have liked Natsu and Lucy, Juvia and Gray and some other characters maybe finally become official couples.
I guess Gray and Juvia maybe did it but let the audience see them kiss, hold hands or do other couple stuff.
And maybe a timeskip where we get to see there kids would have been cool.
.
I guess i just wanted something that feels more official.no offense my dude but I'm positive you read other battle shonen like Naruto and Bleach, shit like this just doesn't happen. They never do more then have kids. "The Last" doesn't count cause that was a movie even if canon. FT wasn't ever about pairings, its central theme revolved around family and friendship. I think the open ending surprised me if anything but it I liked it more than any forced ending cause it was very chill and relaxing. Also why do you keep saying Gray and Juvia becoming official, they got together in the final chapter... don't be a picky shipper they're annoying.
That's very true, Mashima focused on ships heavily on his manga, A more romantic ending was very demanded from the fans. It won't shift the theme of the manga, couples can be best friends as well. I see no problemI guess i just wanted something that feels more official.
The characters having kids is one of the most official couple things you can do i guess.
And with Juvia and Gray i guess i wanted to see something different from how things were like between them before the final chapter.
And yea the romance is not supposed to be a main thing in these shounens but it is a side thing that develops during the series and it felt to me like Fairy Tail focused on it more than many other shounens does.
I've seen couples like that, it's incredible.That's very true, Mashima focused on ships heavily on his manga, A more romantic ending was very demanded from the fans. It won't shift the theme of the manga, couples can be best friends as well. I see no problem
It was demanded by some fans. Plenty, myself included, don’t particularly care. An being as he still took the time to establish couples in the final chapter, the complaint seems kind of hollow. The way he did so was indicative of the entire relationship you guys were such big fans of in the first place. Seemed like a good middle ground for you guys. While those of us who wanted an ending to do with character growth, or real evolution of the characters (Which is why the Time-jump ending is such a popular trope) didn’t really get that.That's very true, Mashima focused on ships heavily on his manga, A more romantic ending was very demanded from the fans. It won't shift the theme of the manga, couples can be best friends as well. I see no problem
HiroMashima @mashima_genga 17h17 hours ago
How can you be so sure it’s not even April yet and Mashima probably just busy writing his new manga.I was right! His big announcement is an exhibition somewhere in Japan that I won't see![]()
Reebi he said he is very busy.That means he is writing a new series.I was right! His big announcement is an exhibition somewhere in Japan that I won't see![]()
I’m sure there is but why do you ask?Do any magazine published by Kodansha get released on Sunday?